• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn a Disney Vacation: Breakdown Your Goals with Excel!

In summary, by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching certain sales goals, you can earn points towards a Disney vacation. The "Earn a Disney Vacation" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach their goals and earn a vacation at Disney World or Disneyland. To break down your goals using Excel, you can create a spreadsheet and input your sales goals, party dates, and points earned. The sales goals and points needed vary depending on your desired vacation destination and can be found on the "Earn a Disney Vacation" program page on the Pampered Chef website. Even if you are not familiar with Excel, you can use a pre-made template provided by Pampered Chef to track your progress towards earning a Disney vacation.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I did an excel spread sheet with some breakdowns for earning Disney.

This is SO DOABLE!!!!! Start now, don't wait until July to decide that you want to earn a vacation.

See the attached word version (since excel files can't be attached here - why is that anyhow?) I based my calcs on the minimun required recruits, 10 annual recruits and 12 recruits - my personal goal this year)

ETA: Attachement is fixed

Attachments

• Trip Tracker Monthly Breakdown.doc
    55 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Thank you for posting. This tracker is much easier to personalize and understand than the one's posted on CC. See you at Disney! :DHey Admin Greg, I think we should have a smiley face with mickey mouse ears to be using throughout this year! Ya know, in your spare time....;)

Ok maybe i'm missing something, but...wouldn't you need LESS points per month to earn the trip by Dec. 31, instead of MORE? Am I reading this wrong? Other than that, it looks great and confirms my goal!!! Thanks!

Winnipegk said:
Ok maybe i'm missing something, but...wouldn't you need LESS points per month to earn the trip by Dec. 31, instead of MORE? Am I reading this wrong? Other than that, it looks great and confirms my goal!!! Thanks!

YES!!!! Got them swiched - I'll fix it. Thanks!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're taking the time to plan out your Disney earnings. It's definitely doable and I love how you've even broken it down into different levels of recruits. That's a great way to set achievable goals for yourself. And don't worry about not being able to attach the excel file, I'm sure the word version will work just fine. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see you reach your goal!

Related to Earn a Disney Vacation: Breakdown Your Goals with Excel!

1. How can I earn a Disney vacation through Pampered Chef?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching certain sales goals, you can earn points towards a Disney vacation. These points can be tracked and organized using Excel.

2. What is the "Earn a Disney Vacation" program?

The "Earn a Disney Vacation" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach their goals and earn a vacation at Disney World or Disneyland.

3. How do I break down my goals using Excel?

To break down your goals using Excel, you can create a spreadsheet and input your sales goals, party dates, and points earned. This will help you track your progress and see what actions you need to take to reach your overall goal of earning a Disney vacation.

4. What are the sales goals and points needed to earn a Disney vacation?

The sales goals and points needed vary depending on your desired vacation destination (Disney World or Disneyland). You can find the specific goals and points breakdown on the "Earn a Disney Vacation" program page on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I use Excel to track my progress towards earning a Disney vacation even if I'm not a pro with spreadsheets?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef provides a pre-made Excel template for consultants to track their progress towards earning a Disney vacation. This template is user-friendly and can be easily customized to fit your specific goals and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies