• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! Margaritaville Show on Thur!!!

In summary, someone emailed the recipe for cheeseburger(in paradise) ring & how to set it up after its done-do i put ketchup & mustard out or??? Also I need a DELICIOUS Margarita recipe to make in the quickstir...HELP!
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Could Someone email me the recipe for cheesburger(in paradise) ring & how to set it up after its done-do i put ketchup & mustard out or??? Also I need a DELICIOUS Margarita recipe to make in the quickstir...HELP!
[email protected] -email address

Beer MargaritasI got this recipe here a long time ago. My guests LOVE them!

2 cans of 7UP
2 cans frozen miniute maid limeade
2 bottles Corona (must be Corona)
2-3 cups of tequila

Plunge and serve over ice.
don't know the cheeseburger ring recipe, sorry!

I PM'ed you the cheeseburger ring recipe, but here's a copy in case anyone else is looking for it.

Diane

All American Cheeseburger Ring
1/4 cup onion, chopped
3/4 pound lean ground beef
1/4 cup ketchup
9 slices American cheese, divided
2 pkgs (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
16 dill pickle slices
3 large plum tomatoes
2 cups lettuce, shredded
Oven to 375 degrees. Cook the ground beef with the onion, drain. Add ketchup, mustard and 5 of the cheese slices, cut up; stir until cheese is melted. Remove pan from heat. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles. Follow ring instructions in All the Best Cookbook. With medium scoop, scoop meat mixture onto crust and top each with a pickle slice. Complete ring and bake 20-25 minutes. Cut the remaining 4 slices of cheese into 4 triangles and arrange over ring. Slice tomatoes and arrange around center of ring, fill with shredded lettuce.

HelpI have a punch that I use at my shows:
Margarita Punch
6-ounces frozen lemonade
6-ounces frozen limeade concentrate
1/2- cup powdered sugar
3- cups crushed ice- use my ice shaver from P.C
1-liter lemon-lime beverage-use Sprite

Combine the concentrates, powdered sugar,and crushed ice put in a zip lock bag. Cover tightly and freeze.Place the frozen mixture into a large bowl. Slowly pour in the soda. Serve in chiilled glasses. You can put salt around the glasses but it is optional. This not regular salt you have to buy it where they have wines etc.
What I put in the middle of my ring is french fries.Can be frozen or homemade.

Another idea that I did at this type of party was I asked each guest to bring a margarita glass and if they brought one they got a free gift.:)

Hi there!I'd be happy to help you out with the recipe for the Cheeseburger in Paradise ring and setting it up after it's done. As for condiments, I would suggest having ketchup and mustard available for people to add to their individual slices.For a delicious Margarita recipe using the Quickstir, try this one:Ingredients:
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- IceInstructions:
1. In a Quickstir pitcher, combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and agave nectar.
2. Add ice to the pitcher and use the Quickstir to mix all ingredients together.
3. Serve in salt-rimmed glasses and enjoy your refreshing Margarita!I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.Happy cooking!

What is the "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" on Thursday?

The "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" is a cooking show featuring products from Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious dishes with a tropical, Margaritaville-inspired twist.

When is the "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" on Thursday?

The "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" takes place every Thursday at a specific time, which can vary depending on your location. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact time and location of the show.

How can I watch the "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" on Thursday?

You can watch the "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" on Thursday by attending a live show hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, or by tuning in to the show's live stream on the Pampered Chef website.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" on Thursday?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend the "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" on Thursday. However, if you are interested in any of the featured products, you can place an order with your Pampered Chef consultant during or after the show.

What types of recipes will be featured on the "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" on Thursday?

The "Help!!! Margaritaville Show" will feature a variety of recipes that incorporate flavors and ingredients inspired by the tropical vibes of Margaritaville. Expect to see dishes like coconut shrimp skewers, pineapple salsa, and tropical cocktails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PCJen