• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Chilled Seafood Salad Recipe?!!!

In summary, to make the Chilled Seafood Salad, combine cooked shrimp and crabmeat with diced celery, red bell pepper, red onion, parsley, mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and seasonings. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Canned seafood can be used, but be sure to drain it first. The salad can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days and can be customized with additional ingredients like other types of seafood, vegetables, herbs, and spices.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
I am looking to make this delicious salad for a marykay show i'm having on saturday could someone PLEASE email me the recipe-i believe this is the one with crab in it,has some lettuce & pasta salad & its cesar.I had it at a group meeting but when i searched on the CC i couldnt find it... HELP!!!!
[email protected]

Any idea which book it's in? If so, I'll find it for you quicker!

Found it!! :D

Chilled Seafood Salad
(Super Salads Recipe Card Collection)

8 oz uncooked rotini pasta
1 (8 oz) pkg chunk- or flake-style imitation crabmeat, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 cup coarsely chopped broccoli
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
1/2 packet (1 Tbls) Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix
Lettuce leaves (optional)

1. Cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (4 qt) Casserole. Drain; rinse under cold running water using large Colander.

2. Meanwhile, cut crabmeat into 1-inch pieces and dice bell pepper using Chef's Knife. Chop broccoli and onion using Food Chopper.

3. Combine mayonnaise and seasoning mix in large Colander Bowl; mix well. Add pasta, crabmeat, bell pepper, broccoli and onion; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. If desired, line Simple Additions Medium Bowl with lettuce; spoon salad into bowl.

Makes 6 servings

Cook's Tips: If desired, 1 can (6 oz) water-packed solid white tuna, drained and flaked or 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham can be substituted for the crabmeat.

For a creamier salad, simply add additional mayonnaise before serving.

Cut shapes from a red bell pepper using Creative Cutters for an attractive garnish.

I emailed you too :)

What is the pantry picnic seasoning mix? I've never heard of it. Is it something that was discontinued?

1. How do I make the Chilled Seafood Salad?

To make the Chilled Seafood Salad, you will need 1 pound of cooked and peeled shrimp, 1 pound of cooked crabmeat, 1 cup of diced celery, 1 cup of diced red bell pepper, 1/4 cup of diced red onion, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.

2. Can I use canned seafood for this recipe?

While fresh seafood is recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use canned seafood in this recipe. Just make sure to drain the excess liquid before adding it to the salad.

3. How long can I keep the Chilled Seafood Salad in the refrigerator?

The Chilled Seafood Salad can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to store it in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

4. Can I use a different type of seafood in this recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of seafood in this recipe, such as cooked lobster or scallops. Just make sure to adjust the amounts accordingly to maintain the balance of flavors in the salad.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the Chilled Seafood Salad?

Absolutely! Feel free to add your favorite vegetables, such as diced cucumbers or cherry tomatoes, to the salad for added flavor and texture. You can also add herbs or spices to suit your taste preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jen B
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jen B
  • Jenn'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies