• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe

In summary, the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe" is a popular and simple recipe included in the Pampered Chef Celebration Cookbook. The ingredients needed for the recipe include all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips, with the option to add in nuts or dried fruit. Substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences, but the final result may differ. The recipe takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 8-10 minutes to bake, making it a quick and easy option for celebrations. The dough can also be frozen for up to 3 months before baking.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Can someone email me some cookie recipes from that cookbook please??im a newbee & dont have that book & wanted to make some cookies to wrap in baggies for door prizes since i dont have much $$$
thanks!!
[email protected]

You can order the Celebrate Cookbook for $5 on your paperwork/supply order.

chefBurke, i sent you a email.
-r.

Could you send it to me as well. This is my first party and I am racking my brain trying to figure out what I can give for the "bring a friend" gift. TIA for your help

i sent them to your email. good luck !

Related to Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe

1. What is the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe"?

The "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe" is a popular cookie recipe included in the Pampered Chef Celebration Cookbook. It is a simple and delicious recipe that is perfect for any special occasion or celebration.

2. What ingredients are needed for the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe"?

The ingredients for the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe" include all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. You can also add in your choice of nuts or dried fruit for extra flavor and texture.

3. Can I make substitutions in the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe"?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe" to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour or dairy-free butter instead of regular butter. However, keep in mind that the final result may differ slightly from the original recipe.

4. How long does it take to make the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe"?

The "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe" takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 8-10 minutes to bake. This makes it a quick and easy recipe for any busy celebration or gathering.

5. Can I freeze the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe" dough?

Yes, you can freeze the "Celebration Cookbook Cookie Recipe" dough for up to 3 months. Simply wrap the dough tightly in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to bake, let the dough thaw in the fridge for a few hours before baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • 1PamperedMommy