• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Celebration Cookie Mix recipe?

In summary, to make the Celebration Cookie Mix recipe, you will need 1 package of Pampered Chef Celebration Cookie Mix, 1/2 cup of butter (softened), 1 egg, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. You can use any type of butter, but unsalted is recommended. You can also add additional ingredients to the cookie dough, but be mindful not to exceed the recommended amount. This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies and the dough can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before baking.
ccarp
I had a show tonight and one of the guests has been in search of a recipe for Celebration Cookie Mix. Does anyone have this recipe? She thought maybe it's in the Celebration Cook Book, but since I'm new I don't have this one.

Thanks for your help!

Go into Files. Type in celebration. It's the first recipe on the page.

HTH

It's also behind CC in the recipe section. It's an old theme show--part of the batter bowl mixes.

Thanks! My customer will be so happy :)

Hi there! I'm so glad you had a successful show tonight! It's always exciting to have guests who are enthusiastic about our products. I don't have the Celebration Cookie Mix recipe on hand, but I can definitely help you get your hands on it. The Celebration Cook Book is a great resource, but as a new consultant, you may not have it yet. I can certainly send you a digital copy or even a physical copy if you'd like. Just let me know! I'm happy to help in any way I can. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the Celebration Cookie Mix recipe?

To make the Celebration Cookie Mix recipe, you will need the following ingredients: 1 package of Pampered Chef Celebration Cookie Mix, 1/2 cup of butter (softened), 1 egg, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the softened butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Gradually add in the Celebration Cookie Mix and stir until well combined. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of butter for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of butter for this recipe. However, we recommend using unsalted butter for the best results. If you use salted butter, you may want to reduce the amount of added salt in the recipe.

3. Can I add any additional ingredients to the cookie dough?

Absolutely! The Celebration Cookie Mix is a versatile base for creating your own unique cookies. You can add in chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, or any other mix-ins you desire. Just be sure not to exceed the maximum amount of mix-ins recommended in the recipe.

4. How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies. However, the exact number may vary depending on the size of the spoonfuls you drop onto the baking sheet.

5. Can I freeze the cookie dough for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough for up to 3 months. Form the dough into a log and wrap tightly with plastic wrap before placing it in the freezer. When ready to bake, let the dough thaw in the fridge overnight before slicing and baking as directed in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies