• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find the Colossal Chopped Salad Recipe!

In summary, the Colossal Chopped Salad recipe calls for romaine lettuce, cabbage, red onion, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, chicken breast, feta cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. Substitutions can be made for different vegetables and protein, but the recipe may not be exactly the same. The prep time is 15 minutes, but may vary. The recipe can be modified for dietary restrictions, such as omitting chicken and feta cheese for a vegetarian option or using gluten-free dressing. It can also be made ahead of time by prepping and storing the ingredients separately.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have searched and searched for the colossal chopped salad recipe. Can someone post it for me pretty please.

What you need to do is go to Consultant's Corner, click on the Products and Recipes tab, Products. On the next page click on Seasons Best, scroll down and you'll see a box next to the recipe. Click on that, click Show My Selections and go from there.

It is in the current Season's Best cookbook. To view those recipes go to CC and then under Products and Recipes you will see the Season's Best link. Click there and you can get the Clossal Chopped Salad among others.

Found it. Thanks.

Oh, good... I was just about to post it. Cool!

What ingredients do I need for the Colossal Chopped Salad recipe?

The ingredients for the Colossal Chopped Salad recipe include romaine lettuce, cabbage, red onion, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, chicken breast, feta cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Colossal Chopped Salad recipe?

Yes, feel free to substitute any of the vegetables with your preferred options. You can also use a different type of protein, such as tofu or shrimp, in place of chicken. However, the recipe will not be exactly the same as the original.

How long does it take to make the Colossal Chopped Salad?

The prep time for the Colossal Chopped Salad is approximately 15 minutes. However, the total time may vary depending on your chopping and cooking speed.

Is the Colossal Chopped Salad recipe suitable for any dietary restrictions?

The Colossal Chopped Salad can be made vegetarian by omitting the chicken and feta cheese. It can also be made gluten-free by using a gluten-free vinaigrette dressing or omitting the dressing altogether.

Can I make the Colossal Chopped Salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can chop all the vegetables and cook the chicken ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When you are ready to serve, simply mix all the ingredients together and add the dressing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • smilesarepriceless