• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jimmy Buffet Show Recipe Help!!!!!!

In summary, Melinda offers a few recipes for chip and salsa making. She also offers a recipe for the Cheeseburger Ring.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok so i'm doing a show for a friend & she asked about homemade chips & salsa..anyone know how to make this???she mentioned something about pita bread on stone??? Is this margarittaville like though?Also im a newbee any fairly easy recipe ideas..i think the ring is hard with all the inch measurements-hows the cheeseburger calzone??? anyone know if the margaritapunch or regualr margarita is better?? ans what margarita recipe for LARGE & Small Pitcher-i'm making it in both for large party..
[email protected]
thanks!!!!!

for my Buffett/Margaritaville shows, I usually do the Cheeseburger Ring (cheeseburger in paradise ring), or Chicken Enchilada Ring. These go over really well. Not sure what you mean by all the inch measurements.....I'm kind of an "eye ball cook", and what I love about all of the Ring recipes is how you just dump and mix.

As for salsa, if you have any of the fiesta seasoning packs handy, just whip up some salsa and guacamole that way and serve it in some S.A. small bowls.

I've done 4 Buffett theme shows this summer and for each one, I made Lime Tortilla Chips and they were a big hit.

Let me dig around and find my notes from these shows and I will try to post them.

Melinda

Jimmy BUffett show notesok....here's the start of what I have on hand for Buffett shows......these notes are from a year or so ago, with one of my first Buffett shows. I will post more as I come upon it
Melinda

Attachments

• MargaritavilleJimmy Buffett Theme Show notes.doc
    24 KB · Views: 758
here's another oneHere's a flyer I found on one of the loops - have no idea who created it - but I love it, and tweaked it a bit to offer recipes that I was comfortable with. I like giving my host little bonuses, like the recipes included with this flyer.....it encourages them to make additional items for the theme.

Attachments

• Margaritaville menu options.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 614
As far of fresh salsa--> Make a lot of that here in New mexico for my shows with our PC tools- people love how easy it is and that you don't need a food processor... I cook by eye, so vary the amounts dependnig on your taste:

Open 1 can diced tomatoes (with our canopener of course) and pour into Classic Batter Bowl. USe Food chopper to dice right in the bowl. (It fits just right with the flat center of the batter bowl!)

Use the cooks corer to take seeds out of 2-5 jalapenos (depending on your taste). Dice on cutting board with f. chopper and add to tomatoes.

Chop 1/2 white/yellow onion finely with f.c. and add to bowl.

Snip fresh cilantro finely with kitchen shears (I probably use 1-2 tablespoons).

Mix well. Add salt to taste. Voila!

Very yummy with chips, or any mexican food, and my guests love how quick and easy they can make this for parties etc.!

Cheeseburger Ring recipeattached is the Cheeseburger Ring recipe. ChefBurke, I also sent it to you privately, but I don't know if the formatting stuck. Also the Chicken Enchilada Ring which I do alot at Buffett shows
Melinda

Attachments

• Chicken Enchilada Ring.doc
    21 KB · Views: 323
  • All American Cheeseburger Ring.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 409
Man oh man yummie food...... make me hungrey even at 10pm at night!!! :p

1. What are some easy and quick recipes to make for a Jimmy Buffet themed party?

Some easy and quick recipes that would be great for a Jimmy Buffet themed party include coconut shrimp, Caribbean jerk chicken skewers, pineapple salsa, and key lime pie bites.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for a Jimmy Buffet themed party?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for a Jimmy Buffet themed party. Some ideas include black bean and plantain empanadas, mango salsa with chips, grilled vegetable skewers, and tropical fruit salad.

3. Can I make any of these recipes ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. However, dishes like coconut shrimp and jerk chicken skewers are best when served fresh.

4. Are there any recipes that can be made in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make slow cooker jerk chicken or slow cooker Caribbean black beans for a Jimmy Buffet themed party. These dishes are perfect for a crowd and can be easily prepared in advance.

5. Do you have any drink recommendations for a Jimmy Buffet themed party?

For drinks, you can't go wrong with a classic margarita or a tropical rum punch. You can also offer non-alcoholic options like virgin piña coladas or mango smoothies for those who don't drink. Don't forget to include plenty of ice and fresh fruit for garnish!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefinHarmony