• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Jimmy Buffett Show Score Me a Future Director Position?

In summary, Joanneyep hosted a Jimmy Buffett show for a friend and it ended up being smaller than planned. She also had two bookings from the show.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Well I did a jimmy buffet show tonight for a friend- was supposed to be like 15..well ended up being 8! Then it was supposed to start at 7pm-no one showed till 8-8:30ish.Well made the cheeseburger ring(Was a hit!!) well i brought the tryme exec piece i just got & mushed half of a cho chip cookie batter(like in the roll) in it & put in oven then showed how the cookie slid right out-ended up selling a gen2 skillet!got 2 catalog show bookings from it-1 recruit & 1 possible recruit!! YEY!!!! This is my 3rd month was going bad with 3 cancellations!! BUT this is awesome I am now gonna be a future director!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! oh how long after they qualify do we get our recruit gift!!!???

Your Awsome Keep Up The Good Work~!!!!

I'm glad the Jimmy Buffett show worked out for you! Congrats on the recruits.....please share with us what you said during your show,
also what is the time/temp, etc on smooshing the choc chip cookie dough in the saute pan? I'd like to try that. Do you use just a portion of the dough?

i cut one of those pillsbury(HAS TO BE PILLSBURY) sub wont work with the extra oil content! cut that in half then use scrapper to flaten on bottom of sautepan then preheat to 350 & back about 10-15min use toothpick to check then let sit for at least 10-i let sit longer & it was hard-not too appealing to eat when real hard ya know!!!i uses the minispatula to just loosen a bit on the edge & it slid right out!! also you can put some water in it when your done to show how the butter or oil wont slide to the sides of pan.Also since i did the cheeseburger ring & didnt demo-i went over the different tools,alot about hosting & about the opportunity-i also brought 2 potatos & demos the tools on those,chef's knife to cut(sold one of those) cheesegrater for hashbrowns(sold one) garlic pressed it,then with crinklecutter i showed how with the regualr knife after awhile it turned the potato brown from ainr-with crinklecut it didnt! Same with bananas!!!then I chopped some tomato for them(sold a few of those!) i wanted to only be there 2hrs-but it started late & i sat & talked to the 2 girls who wanna do catalog shows & one is thinking about joining and one of my friends-used to work at my dads office bought $200 worth of stuff & later called me at like 11pm! left me a message saying i know i can do 4shows & i know i'd love doing what you do!! Don't put my order through yet I would like to sign up!!! YEY! the other girl who is thinking about it & is doing a cattyshow i let her know she can use up to $40 from her show towards her kit! She liked that alot!!!sooo once she's signed up i'm a FD!!! I have 1 already!!! SOO EXCITED!!! and my sis is probably gonna signup so i'll have some cookware!!! YES!

Great job! Just make sure they submit at least $750 in THEIR SS month 1...4 shows of $150 won't cut it for the cookware!

Great Job! The Buffet shows have always worked for me. Did you make any drinks in the QSPs? My shows have always been real casual and I think the guests like that. They don't feel any pressure and are just there to have a fun evening out. Good Job on the recruits!!
Joanne

yep margarita's in the QSP! also homemade chips(toritillas baked in oven) & salsa! yummy!

1. What time does the Jimmy Buffett show start tonight?

The Jimmy Buffett show will begin at 7:00 PM tonight.

2. Where is the Jimmy Buffett show being held?

The Jimmy Buffett show will be held at the amphitheater in downtown Chicago.

3. Are there any opening acts before Jimmy Buffett performs?

Yes, there will be two opening acts before Jimmy Buffett takes the stage.

4. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the Jimmy Buffett show?

Outside food and drinks are not allowed at the Jimmy Buffett show, but there will be plenty of food and beverage options available for purchase at the venue.

5. Is there parking available near the amphitheater?

Yes, there is parking available in the lot next to the amphitheater for a fee. However, we recommend taking public transportation or carpooling to the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sOhSherri
  • ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBurke
  • chellb1234