• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Having Trouble Hitting My Numbers.

In summary, the person is having trouble getting shows for their SS month because of their rash and their director. They suggest that they look into changing their SS month and also start calling people. They also suggest making a list of 100 shows to call and to start with 5 calls a day.
Chefexcelsior
Since this group always has great ideas, I thought I would put my dilemma out there and see if anyone has any helpful advice. I am a SS and have only been able to conduct a couple of catalog shows but so far have not been able to book a kitchen show for April. For the past couple of weeks, I have had a terrible rash on my fingers which is better now so I am ready to get back into the swing if things. I need to know if I should just write off April and try to reschedule my SS month for May because of my rash. :confused: I do have a couple of kitchen shows lined up for May. I have tried to contact my director but my messages are not being returned. Thank you for any suggestions, God bless.

Sorry you have had trouble. I would look into having your SS month changed. You can't very well cook in front of guests with a rash.
And about your Director, after hearing everyone on here talk about their Directors I figured I was the only one that had problems. My Director rarely returns my calls and was not there for me at all in my SS months. I did it all on my own!!! I made all the goals too and got to pick 4 bonus gifts. She also gives me the wrong information most of the time. One time I asked her if I could put an ad in the paper. She said " absoulutely not"!! "PC frowns on that extremely!". Well, by pure accident I found it in the manual that I could (of course you have to follow guidelines). Anyways, I know it is a sad thing , but I have learned to do it on my own. If I have any questions now I call or email customer service. It would have been nice though in my SS months for her to call with some encouraging words or offer some help. I have one recruit under me and we stay in contact on a regular basis. Last month she was just a couple shy of making her goal so I gave her one of my scheduled parties. She met her goal and I also received a free gift.
Anyways, good luck and keep at it.
Many blessings for a prosperous business.

I am sorry to hear about your problems with your director. :( Don't give up on her!

You have found a really good site for support. I had to change my SS month as well. My director told me who to e-mail but I forget, but I am pretty sure I just e-mailed Field Services to ask for a change of my first super starter month. They replied that I could change it, but only once. Their e-mail is: [email protected] or (630) 261-8558.

The good thing about changing it is that all the sales from your original month get put into the new SS month, so you have a better chance of getting your first bonus! :)

Good Luck!

changing your SS monthTo change your SS month you can go to the Pampered Chef website and sign into Consultant's Corner. Click on "Home Office Cantacts" and then "Home Office Emails". Click on "Super Starter Change Request".

I would definitely change your Super Starter month to next month. It is easy to do. You can do it all online. (Beth gave you the directions)

I would email your director and let her know that you've changed your first month and that you need some help getting going. Could she PLEASE call you ASAP so you can make May a great start. If she doesn't answer, email her again and very kindly ask her if she could give you the phone number of her upline director so you can get some guidance on how to get a good start. There are tons of people (including us) who will give you all the help you need. Is she a director or just your recruiter?? (To be a director, you must have 5 qualified recruits. If she doesn't she would just be your recruiter.) A director gets an override on your sales to train you and help you get started.

As far as getting shows, start with your list of 100 (have you made that yet? If not, make that list TONIGHT!) Make at least 5 calls a day to people. Let them know that you just started your Pampered Chef business, are they familiar with Pampered Chef? You are so excited because this is the best time to start a new Pampered Chef business because PC has teamed up for the 6th year in a row to support the American Cancer Society and Breast Cancer! They have special products available just during this month and proceeds go to ACS. Would they be interested not only in helping you get started, but helping a great cause like stopping Breast Cancer?

5 LIVE CALLS A DAY (Not counting answering machines) and anyone's business will start to BOOM!

Thank youI just wanted to thank you for the advice and most importantly the encouragement. :D

SS monthHey,
I had to change my SS month too. Its not hard. Actually my recruiter helped me with changing it. Maybe you can talk to your recruiter instead of your director. She sent me the e-mail address I needed to contact PC about changing my SS month. All I did was e-mail them and then got an e-mail back the next day saying it had been changed. No Problem. I actually ended up not being a SS the first month due to a couple of show cancellations but I will be a SS this month and am so excited. You can do it too! Ginger is right! Make those calls. If you can't make 5 day aim for 2-3 a day. I also took a teleclass for the first time today. It was awesome. I would highly recommend taking the super starter teleclasses since you've just became a consultant. Good luck and remember to just have fun with your business!
Janel

Changing SS MonthHello Everyone! I have enjoyed reading all of your posts this past month. You have helped me so much and I feel like you are all friends! I too am in my first SS and had two hostesses postpone their shows until next month. With only one more show this month I am afraid I won't make my $1250 either. Does anyone know how long I can wait before requesting a change to my SS month? I'd like to wait as long as possible to see what my show totals are from my show next week.
Thank you!
Robin

Getting help with DirectorsThat really to bad that you are not getting help from your director . I Love to go to meetings and get alot of info from eachother each month , maybe you can call Pamperedchef ( I think Field services ) and ask if they can give you the names of other directors in your area, I know that they can not Train you but you can start to go to her Meetings .they are called Hosptality Directors . I think you need a change I have been doing Pc for almost 5 years and still love it you really dont want to get a bad begining or it will not help your business. There are so many Directors that are so helpful and will help you grow and learn so much Good luck Doreen Future Drector

Robin....I think you can change your super starter month before the end of the month as LONG as you have NOT submitted any shows for that month. I would check with field services before you took that as final. I have had 2 of my consultants change it near the end of the month, but they had not submitted any shows yet.

Chefexcelsior....have you heard from your director yet? Did you find out if she is a director or just your recruiter? Did you let her know that you need help? Just wanted to know if you have gotten help yet.

SS month changes and hospitality directorsYou can only change your 1st SS month if you have not submitted anything yet.

Also, someone on this thread said something about hospitality directors. As I understand it, you can only get a hospitality director if you live at least 100 miles from your director's meetings. I'm sure if a different director welcomed you to their meeting you would not be struck down though. ;)

I have a hospitality director because my director is 45 minutes away from me. I think you need to try and work with your director first before you try to get a hospitality director. Maybe she isn't aware that she is not meeting your needs. I would give her a chance before you try to bail. Let her know what you need from her and how she can help.

update from chefexcelsiorI was able to change my SS month - PC actually called me within hours of my emailing them. I had submited one catalog show that will now count for my May SS, not sure if my having the rash made a differnce in having had a show submited or not. I have not as of yet heard from my director.

As for hospitality I understood it to be 90 -100 miles not based on how long the drive is.

Thank you all again for the encouragement. I am glad that I am not the only one who has these struggles. :D

I agree with one of the other consultants that regardless of the milage distance, I believe that Home Office would rather see you stay in the game by having the support you need than to see you quit.

Who is your upline director??? Your Director's Director would be who you should turn to next though. I bounce ideas off my upline a lot even though I have a very good relationship with my director. That is what is there for. She will want to see you succeed! Give her a ring. She can't do much about your director's unwilliness to communicate but I bet she would be there to pick up the slack.

Don't be timid to call her. I can almost guarantee you that she won't bite. ;)

I'm going to be traveling to Florida in November to do a Show. I don't want to fly down with a bunch of tools and am sure the airlines would appreciate my leaving them at home. I was looking to find another consultant or director that I could borrow items from in the area while I'm there for the show. I would get back to them right away after the show.
My show is on 11/13/08 in the city of Oviedo FL 32765.....
This is near the Orlando area.
If you know of anyone please have them contact me.

Thanks,
Sue Bolf-Wisconsin
Ph: 715-574-1250
email: [email protected]

:eek::love::chef::balloon:

Hey Sue! You may want to post this on your own thread. I just happened to look to the end because this post is 2005 and may not get read.... Good luck finding a consultant! Is it a relative you are going to do a Show for?

Click on "Increasing Sales". Click the "Start New Thread" button and type away. You can even copy your post and paste it into a blank window!

Welcome aboard! Noticed this was your 2nd post!

1. How can I increase my sales and hit my numbers?

To increase your sales and hit your numbers, it's important to focus on building relationships with your customers. Reach out to them regularly, offer personalized recommendations, and follow up on their orders. Additionally, try to upsell and cross-sell products during each transaction to increase your average order value. Finally, attend training sessions and workshops provided by Pampered Chef to learn new sales techniques and product knowledge.

2. What can I do if I'm struggling to find new customers?

If you're having trouble finding new customers, try reaching out to your existing customer base for referrals. Word-of-mouth recommendations are a powerful tool in the direct sales industry. You can also participate in local events and markets to showcase Pampered Chef products and attract new customers. Utilizing social media platforms can also help you expand your reach and find new potential customers.

3. What should I do if I'm consistently falling short of my sales goals?

If you're consistently falling short of your sales goals, it's important to analyze your sales process and identify any areas for improvement. Are you effectively promoting and demonstrating the products? Are you utilizing all available resources, such as the Pampered Chef website and catalogs? Are you following up with customers and providing exceptional customer service? Make adjustments as needed and continue to track your progress to see improvement.

4. How can I stay motivated and focused on hitting my numbers?

Staying motivated and focused can be a challenge in any job, but it's especially important in direct sales. One way to stay motivated is to set achievable goals for yourself and reward yourself when you reach them. It's also helpful to surround yourself with positive and supportive colleagues and attend team meetings and events to stay connected with the Pampered Chef community. Remember to always keep the bigger picture in mind and the benefits of hitting your numbers, such as earning incentives and bonuses.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help me hit my numbers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you hit your numbers. This includes training sessions and workshops to improve your sales skills and product knowledge, marketing materials and catalogs to showcase the products, and a personalized website to make it easier for customers to shop with you. Additionally, the company offers various incentives and bonuses for hitting sales goals, as well as a supportive team environment to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• saundrals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies