• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Need a Recipe for the Mini Fluted Pan

In summary, for customers looking for recipes using a mini fluted pan, there are many options available. Some suggestions include making mini quiches, fruit tarts, meatloaves, lemon pound cakes, cheesecakes, apple pies, chocolate lava cakes, panna cotta, savory bread puddings, and chocolate chip cookie cups. These recipes can be found online or in cookbooks, and can be easily adjusted to suit personal preferences.
cookin4u
I have a customer that needs a recipe for the mini fluted pan. I could only think of individual birthday cakes. I do this for my daughter for her birthday. Any other suggestions???

Thanks everyone!

Here is a flyer I got from this site.

Attachments

• miniflutedrecipes.doc
    27 KB · Views: 396
Here are a few suggestions for recipes using a mini fluted pan:1. Mini Quiches - Use your favorite quiche recipe and pour the mixture into the mini fluted pan. Bake until the crust is golden and the filling is set.2. Mini Fruit Tarts - Make a simple tart crust and press it into the mini fluted pan. Fill with your choice of fresh fruit and bake until the crust is golden.3. Mini Meatloaves - Make your favorite meatloaf recipe and portion it into the mini fluted pan. Bake until cooked through and the top is caramelized. Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables for a mini comfort meal.4. Mini Lemon Pound Cakes - Make a lemon pound cake batter and pour it into the mini fluted pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve with a lemon glaze or whipped cream.5. Mini Cheesecakes - Make a graham cracker crust and press it into the mini fluted pan. Fill with your favorite cheesecake batter and bake until set. Top with fresh fruit or a drizzle of chocolate sauce.6. Mini Apple Pies - Use pre-made pie crust and cut it into circles to fit into the mini fluted pan. Fill with apple pie filling and bake until the crust is golden and the filling is bubbly.7. Mini Chocolate Lava Cakes - Make a rich chocolate cake batter and pour it into the mini fluted pan. Place a piece of chocolate in the center of each cake before baking. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.8. Mini Panna Cotta - Make a creamy panna cotta mixture and pour it into the mini fluted pan. Chill until set and serve with fresh berries or a fruit compote.9. Mini Savory Bread Puddings - Use day-old bread, cheese, and your choice of vegetables or meat to make a savory bread pudding mixture. Pour into the mini fluted pan and bake until puffed and golden.10. Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups - Make a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough and press it into the mini fluted pan. Bake until golden and fill with your choice of ice cream, whipped cream, or chocolate ganache for a fun dessert option.

1. How many servings does the Mini Fluted Pan recipe make?

The Mini Fluted Pan recipe typically makes 12 servings.

2. Can I use any cake mix or do I need a specific brand for the Mini Fluted Pan?

You can use any cake mix for the Mini Fluted Pan, but we recommend using a lighter, fluffier mix for best results.

3. What is the best way to clean the Mini Fluted Pan?

The Mini Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water for best results.

4. Can I use the Mini Fluted Pan for savory dishes as well?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Pan can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

5. Do I need to grease the Mini Fluted Pan before using it?

It is recommended to lightly grease the Mini Fluted Pan before using it to ensure easy release of the baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • Suzy Englert