1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Turkey Recipe in fluted pan...help!!!!

1. Help...
    I have a customer who is looking for the recipe to cook a turkey or chicken in the fluted pan. Does anyone have it or know where I can get it quickly? Thanks,

Laurie :)

Nov 21, 2005
  2. I have heard of people standing the chicken up over the middle of the stone and putting potatoes, carrots etc inside the stone a cooking it like that. the juices all go into the bottom and make a gravy. SOunds good i just havent tried it yet. hope it helps

Nov 21, 2005
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Here's one...

Roast lemon Chicken

1 roasting chicken (5½-6½ lb.) 1 lemon, sliced
    1 medium onion, quartered Olive oil
    1 Tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix
    Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove and discard giblets and neck from cavity of chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry. Trim excess fat with Kitchen Shears, if necessary. Cut lemon into slices
    and onion into quarters; place in cavity of chicken. Tie ends of legs together with cotton string. Lift wing tips up and over back; tuck under chicken.
    Place chicken upright on the center of the Fluted Pan, so that the center of the pan is in the cavity of the chicken, and all the fat can drain off into the pan. Lightly spray service of chicken with olive oil, using Kichen Spritzer. Sprinkle chicken with seasoning mix, rubbing gently. Place the probe of the Digital Thermometer into the thickest part of the thigh and close the oven door on the wire. Bake 1 to 1½ hours or until the thermometer registers 180°F and juices run clear. Let stand 10 minutes before carving with Chef's Knife. Yield: 8 servings

Nov 21, 2005
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

and another...

3 Step Chicken – Spike It, Spritz It, Spice It

Take a 3-4lb whole roasting chicken and rinse with water, especially the cavity. Then SPIKE the chicken cavity on the center post of the
    Stoneware Fluted Pan (just like you would do for a vertical roaster). Lightly SPRITZ with olive oil or vegetable oil using the Kitchen Spritzer.
    SPICE it with pressed garlic and any of your favorite spice mixes (Cajun, SW, Italian or Lemon Pepper) Place in a 350 degree F oven
    for 1 hr 15min to 1 hr 30min depending on the size of the chicken.

Nov 21, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted