• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need advice for making Harvest Pasta Skillet?

4-5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst, stirring after 2 minutes. Crush tomatoes using Mix ‘N Chop. Add pasta, broth, wine, salt...and black pepper.2. Return baker to microwave; cover and microwave on HIGH 16-18 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Meanwhile, coarsely chop basil with Chef's Knife. Reserve 2 tbsp for garnish. Grate cheese using Rotary Grater.3. Carefully remove baker from microwave and remove lid, lifting away from you. Add remaining basil, cheese and chicken to baker; mix well. Garnish with reserved 2 tbsp basil, additional Parmesan cheese and black pepper, if desired.4. Divide pasta
ChefSandyR
Gold Member
Need advice from anyone who has made the Harvest Pasta Skillet.

My skillet was full with liquid and I was unable to put the cover one. Anyone have that problem?

Also, it has taken a long time for the pasta to cook. Has anyone made this for a show? I have to make it for a show on Saturday, now I am rethinking it.

lol.....Please help!

Thanks!

Sandy

I wasn't that thrilled with the moroccan rub. ANy other suggestions?

Thanks!

Sandy

Mine came out delicious! No extra liquid at all!

I don't add all of the water it says to add and I cut the rub in half

Think you need to just cook it longer. Mine came out good, however I found it to be quite bland. My kids ate it with extra hot pepper flakes. Don't think I'd make it again - but I really wanted to like it :(

doughmama said:
Think you need to just cook it longer. Mine came out good, however I found it to be quite bland. My kids ate it with extra hot pepper flakes. Don't think I'd make it again - but I really wanted to like it :(

I was so glad to hear someone else was not "happy" with this recipe! I SO wanted to like it! Even told people about it... when I tried it I was quite disappointed... Like you said I thought it was bland...

Thank you for all your replies.

I didn't find it bland, just didn't like the moraccan rub. Maybe if cut in half like one of you suggested. Not sure what to offer my show on Saturday at the last minute. They want a meal.

What did everyone think of the CHicken Mole Pizza? I thought the Mole rub was too much and I thought that was bland too....maybe I am not a moroccan/mole person?

lol:yuck:

I haven't tried this for a party yet, but I made it for me and my husband and we loved it. I also threw some peas and cooked bacon in it (maybe could show the small ridged baker to cook the bacon while cooking the chicken) and I thought it was even better.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/dcb/grilled_chicken_penne.pdf

Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco
Ingredients:
4 garlic cloves, peeled
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
3 cups uncooked mezze penne pasta
3 cups chicken broth
¾ cup dry white wine such as Chardonnay
½ tsp each salt and coarsely ground black
pepper
1¼ cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves,
divided
1 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (about ¼ cup
packed)
2 cups diced grilled chicken breasts
Additional grated fresh Parmesan cheese and
coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
Directions:
1. Spray Deep Covered Baker with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Slice garlic into baker using
Garlic Slicer. Add tomatoes. Cover; microwave on HIGH 4-5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to
burst, stirring after 2 minutes. Crush tomatoes using Mix ‘N Chop. Add pasta, broth, wine, salt
and black pepper.
2. Return baker to microwave; cover and microwave on HIGH 16-18 minutes or until pasta is tender,
stirring after 10 minutes. Meanwhile, coarsely chop basil with Chef's Knife. Reserve 2 tbsp for
garnish. Grate cheese using Rotary Grater.
3. Carefully remove baker from microwave and remove lid, lifting away from you. Add remaining
basil, cheese and chicken to baker; mix well. Garnish with reserved 2 tbsp basil, additional
Parmesan cheese and black pepper, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrients per serving: Light (about 1 cup): Calories 240, Total Fat 2.5 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol
25 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 17 g, Sodium 450 mg, Fiber 2 g
Cook's Tip: An additional 3/4 cup chicken broth can be substituted for the wine, if desired.
Any tube-shaped pasta requiring 9-11 minutes cook time, such as penne or rigatoni, can be substituted
for the mezze penne pasta.
To grill chicken in the Grill Pan, season 2 chicken breasts, about 6 oz each, with salt and black pepper.
Heat Grill Pan over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Spray pan with oil. Cook chicken 4-6 minutes or until
grill marks appear. Turn chicken over; cook 4-6 minutes or until center of chicken is no longer pink and
Digital Pocket Thermometer registers 170°F.
© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.

I haven't tried this for a party yet, but I made it for me and my husband and we loved it. I also threw some peas and cooked bacon in it (maybe could show the small ridged baker to cook the bacon while cooking the chicken) and I thought it was even better.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/dcb/grilled_chicken_penne.pdf

Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco

Ingredients:
4 garlic cloves, peeled
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
3 cups uncooked mezze penne pasta
3 cups chicken broth
¾ cup dry white wine such as Chardonnay
½ tsp each salt and coarsely ground black pepper
1¼ cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves, divided
1 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (about ¼ cup packed)
2 cups diced grilled chicken breasts
Additional grated fresh Parmesan cheese and coarsely ground black pepper (optional)

Directions:
1. Spray Deep Covered Baker with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Slice garlic into baker using Garlic Slicer. Add tomatoes. Cover; microwave on HIGH 4-5minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst, stirring after 2 minutes. Crush tomatoes using Mix ‘N Chop. Add pasta, broth, wine, salt and black pepper.
2. Return baker to microwave; cover and microwave on HIGH 16-18 minutes or until pasta is tender,stirring after 10 minutes. Meanwhile, coarsely chop basil with Chef's Knife. Reserve 2 tbsp for garnish. Grate cheese using Rotary Grater.
3. Carefully remove baker from microwave and remove lid, lifting away from you. Add remaining basil, cheese and chicken to baker; mix well. Garnish with reserved 2 tbsp basil, additional Parmesan cheese and black pepper, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Light (about 1 cup): Calories 240, Total Fat 2.5 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol
25 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 17 g, Sodium 450 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: An additional 3/4 cup chicken broth can be substituted for the wine, if desired.
Any tube-shaped pasta requiring 9-11 minutes cook time, such as penne or rigatoni, can be substituted for the mezze penne pasta.
To grill chicken in the Grill Pan, season 2 chicken breasts, about 6 oz each, with salt and black pepper. Heat Grill Pan over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Spray pan with oil. Cook chicken 4-6 minutes or until grill marks appear. Turn chicken over; cook 4-6 minutes or until center of chicken is no longer pink and Digital Pocket Thermometer registers 170°F.
© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.

What is the "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet"?

The "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet" is a convenient and delicious meal kit from Pampered Chef. It contains all the necessary ingredients to make a hearty and flavorful pasta dish with a harvest-inspired twist.

How many servings does the "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet" make?

The "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet" makes 4 servings, making it perfect for a family dinner or for meal prepping for the week.

What ingredients are included in the "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet"?

The "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet" includes pasta, a sauce mix, dried vegetables, and a seasoning blend. All you need to add is ground meat, broth, and water.

How long does it take to prepare the "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet"?

The "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet" only takes 20 minutes to prepare, making it a quick and easy weeknight meal option.

Can I customize the "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet" to my dietary preferences?

Yes, you can easily customize the "Help! Harvest Pasta Skillet" to fit your dietary needs by substituting the ground meat with a plant-based alternative and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrodeo
  • Loveh20mi