• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Harvest Apple Skillet Cake - Tips??

In summary, to make Harvest Apple Skillet Cake, you will need apples, butter, sugar, flour, eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt. It is recommended to use a 10-inch cast iron skillet for best results. You can make substitutions based on your preferences or dietary restrictions. To test if the cake is done baking, use a toothpick and check for a clean center, golden brown top, and pulling away from the edges of the skillet. The cake can be made ahead of time and stored at room temperature or frozen for later.
Bren706
Gold Member
I am making the Harvest Apple Skillet Cake for a show on Sunday. I will do my first practice run tomorrow.

Have any of you made this for shows before? What kind of prep do you do ahead of time? Any tips you would like to share?

Where is this recipe? The name sounds good.

Looks like it is from a really old Season's Best.

edit: and it uses a cake tester! haha

Last edited:

What ingredients do I need to make Harvest Apple Skillet Cake?

To make Harvest Apple Skillet Cake, you will need apples, butter, sugar, flour, eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt.

What type of skillet should I use to make Harvest Apple Skillet Cake?

It is recommended to use a 10-inch cast iron skillet for best results when making Harvest Apple Skillet Cake.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Harvest Apple Skillet Cake recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a gluten-free flour blend instead of regular flour, or coconut oil instead of butter.

How do I know when the Harvest Apple Skillet Cake is done baking?

You can use a toothpick to test the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, then the cake is done baking. It should also be golden brown on top and pulling away from the edges of the skillet.

Can I make Harvest Apple Skillet Cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cake ahead of time and store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonyphel00
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSandyR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • ChefJWarren