• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for a New Consultant- What Supplies??

In summary, the new consultant booster pack is a great deal, and definitely do that. The door prize options are cheaper to buy that way, and you can get some freebies on your supply orders.
niccibyrd
Hello!
I am a new consultant, I have my second show tomorrow and will hopefully qualify then. My first show did $750, yay!! Anyway, I was looking at the Spring/Summer stuff today and I am so overwhelmed.

I don't want to go overboard on ordering. What supplies do I ABSOLUTELY NEED, beside the obvious catalogs, invitations, those sorts of things. I still haven't ordered my New Consultant Business Building Package. Should I just do that for $36.00 and then add more later if I need it?

Also, which items are the best to give as door prizes? I was thinking of getting Season's best and then the can strainer. Help me!!:cry:

Hi and Welcome!!!

Congrats on starting your PC business!!
If your talking about the supply list, it is very overwhelming!! I'm only in my fourth month myself, but have found that the recipe cards are a good idea, if you plan on using those recipes of course!! If not you can print your own. But, people do expect to go home with the recipe either way. I learned that at my first show!!! I have found that the most inexpensive door prizes are the season's best, citrus peelers, paring knives and twixit clips. With the paring knives I only give one and I open the twixit clip pack and only give one or two at a time!! That way when people see how great they are they will purchase a pack for themselves!! The bamboo spoons are great too and make a good host gift. I would stick with those for now. The other stuff is good too, it just gets pricey when you start giving them out as door prizes!!
I also bought the catalog tote and the TTA tote. I have gotten so many comments about my Catalog tote (I use it for a purse) and have given out many catalogs using it!!!
Don't go overboard at first and you will soon find out what you really NEED and what you just WANT. The new consultant kit comes with enough to get you through your first few parties and then take it from there!!
Good Luck, I hope this has been helpful!!

The new consultant booster pack is a great deal. Definitely do that. I would look at purchasing more spring catalogs and some season's best recipe books. I don't give out a host gift at my shows, I do give out a season's best with the drawing slips I draw from. Congrats on your new business. If you recruit someone, you will get 25 free catalogs. Also, cooking show planning guides (your first 15) are free on the supply order form. I would wait to count how many shows you have for March to see how many invitations you will need. I only buy supplies every 2-3 months by counting out the number of shows I have scheduled and how many I plan. I also make up the host packets one month ahead, so they are ready to go.

Yes! Definitely get the Business Building Package. It's well worth the money. Wait until after Jan 30 to order it though, so you'll be sure to get the new season's paperwork. You may want to double check the date with HO but that's when they told me the new consultant kits would contain the new paperwork so I'm guessing the BBP would be the same.

Did you look on the supply order form for the door prize options? It's cheaper to buy them that way. Also, in case you don't know, you can get some freebies on your supply orders so be sure to take advantage of it.

Congrats on your first show!

As far as recipe cards go, I give lots of those away. As a matter of fact, everyone gets one at check out. However, for the recipe I am demoing... I encourage them to purchase the cookbook it came from instead of handing out recipe cards for it. That way I am boosting sales, and they have the recipe along with many more to choose from! Also, put your info on everything including those recipe cards. A director friend of mine got her recipe card at a show and decided years down the line she was interested in the business. Guess who she called! Thats right!!!!! The name on that recipe card!!!!!

1. What kitchen supplies do I need to start as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, you will need some basic kitchen supplies to get started. These include a good quality chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, a wooden spoon, and a skillet. You may also want to invest in some Pampered Chef products like our stoneware or cookware sets to showcase during your parties.

2. Do I need to purchase all of my supplies from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to purchase all of your supplies from Pampered Chef. While it is encouraged to use and promote our products, you can use any kitchen supplies you already own or purchase from other brands. However, using and demonstrating our products can help you sell more during your parties.

3. Are there any supplies that are essential for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are a few essential supplies for hosting a Pampered Chef party. These include our cutting boards, mixing bowls, and cookware. It is also helpful to have a good quality chef's knife and a set of measuring cups and spoons. You can also use any kitchen supplies you have on hand, but using Pampered Chef products can make your party more interactive and engaging for your guests.

4. Can I purchase the supplies I need in a starter kit?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers starter kits for new consultants that include a variety of our products at a discounted price. These kits are a great way to get started with the essential supplies you need for hosting parties and growing your business. You can also customize your starter kit to include specific products you are interested in or think would sell well at your parties.

5. Are there any supplies that are unique to Pampered Chef that I should invest in?

Yes, there are a few unique supplies that are specific to Pampered Chef that you may want to invest in. These include our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools like our Food Chopper and Garlic Press. These products are designed to make cooking and food preparation easier and can be a great selling point during your parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • bgupton