• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help- Closing Show, Guest Sales Under $150

In summary, to increase guest sales under $150, you can offer a special discount or promotion, suggest add-on items or bundle deals, and remind guests of current promotions. If a guest's sales are under $150, you can suggest adding on additional items, hosting a show, or reminding them of promotions. You can still earn rewards if the guest sales are under $150 through Pampered Chef's tiered rewards system. To motivate guests to spend more, you can offer incentives, highlight product benefits, and create a sense of urgency. If a guest is hesitant to spend more, you can address their concerns, offer budget-friendly options, or remind them of host benefits.
flame_chick
can it be done. the program wont let me. I am getting worse and worse at this whole PC thing.. my host only had 2 show up. and only have $100 in guest sales. it has been over 2 weeks since the show, and no other sales.. what can I do? help

You can enter the orders as individual orders and the guests will have to pay extra shipping as it will be shipped directly to them. You cannot submit a show that is under $150.

ok, I thought so

Related to Help- Closing Show, Guest Sales Under $150

1. How can I increase guest sales under $150?

To increase guest sales under $150, you can offer a special discount or promotion for those who spend a certain amount. You can also suggest add-on items or offer bundle deals to entice guests to purchase more.

2. What do I do if a guest's sales are under $150?

If a guest's sales are under $150, you can suggest adding on additional items or ask if they would like to host their own show to earn free products. You can also remind them of any current promotions or discounts that may encourage them to increase their order.

3. Can I still earn rewards if the guest sales are under $150?

Yes, you can still earn rewards if the guest sales are under $150. Pampered Chef offers a tiered rewards system, so even if your show's sales are lower, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales amount.

4. How can I motivate guests to spend more?

One way to motivate guests to spend more is by offering incentives or prizes for those who spend a certain amount. You can also highlight the benefits of purchasing certain products and how they can enhance their cooking experience. Another strategy is to create a sense of urgency by reminding guests of limited-time offers or products that are selling quickly.

5. What should I do if a guest is hesitant to spend more?

If a guest is hesitant to spend more, you can try to address their concerns or objections. You can also offer to help them choose items that fit their budget or suggest alternative products that may be more affordable. Additionally, you can remind them of the host benefits they will receive if they spend a certain amount or offer to follow up with them after the show if they are still interested in purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • julsradford