• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Appetizer for Upline Party Sunday

In summary, the appetizer that Tom suggested is the brie variation. The appetizer that All The Best recommends is the spinach artichoke dip. The appetizer that Joanne recommends is the pizza dip.
jrny2001
Silver Member
:eek: I need help! I need to bring an appetizer to a holiday party at my executive directors house on Sunday. Please, all ideas (and recipes) would be great!

I made the cranberry apple brie and my cluster loved it. I put the recipe on here.

I would suggest the brie, but if it's been done, I'd suggest something else.

Or...maybe a brie variation, if that hasn't been done. That is a really easy, elegant, fast appetizer.

The Spinach Artichoke Dip from All The Best is delicious!

Do the brie. We make it for shows, but we don't eat it. I bought brie to make for a family party, and I actually get to eat it. I can't wait. I may do the cranberry version.

This is one I'm making tomorrow... It's kind of an older recipe but so good and so pretty! Have fun at your party!

Attachments

• Spinach Diamond Puffs.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 265
Not a official PC recipe, but it's the one that all my friends ask me to bring.

Cranberry Tequila Chutney with Brie

2 tsp oil
1 c red onion, diced (1 medium onion)
2 c fresh cranberries (1 bag)
1 3/4 c apple, diced (1 large)
3/4 c sugar
1/4 c jalapeno jelly
2 T Tequila
1 T Orange Liqueur
1 T grated orange peel
2 T butter
1 c pecans
1/4 tsp salt
1 round of Brie

Heat oil and add onion. Cook 10 minutes, stir in cranberries, apples, sugar, jalapeno jelly, tequila, orange liqueur, and orange peel. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes until thickened. Cool and set aside.

Heat butter and add pecans and salt. Cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.

Microwave Brie until warm. Top with cranberry mix and pecans. Place under broiler for a minute or two until cranberry and pecans are toasted. Keep an eye on Brie so as not to melt completely. Serve with toast or crackers.

This makes a pan of chutney. I portion out in 1 cup portions in my prep bowls, and freeze what I don't use.

This is similar to the cranberry brie but what I love about this is the quantity of cranberry stuff it makes. I get several appetizers out of this which saves me time. For example, tomorrow is a frieinds birthday party and I have to bring an appetizer. Today I have a memorial service and dinner afterwards, tomorrow I work until 5:30. The party starts at 6. I have NO TIME. But I do have cranberry stuff in the freezer. Viola, I am looking good!!

I do have an amazing sesame chicken, wrapped in snow peas and served with a red chili sauce, but that takes me all afternoon to put together. Way too labor intensive, but amazing. That's my annual New Years Eve dish! It assures me that we get invited to a New Years eve party every year.

Last edited:
Ok, I found it...
Skewered Sesame Chicken with Chili Dip.

Sesame Chicken
1/8 c rice wine vinegar
1/2 c sesame oil
1 T chopped garlic
1/8 c soy sauce
1 1/3 lb raw chicken, cut into 48 bite size pieces
1/4 c white sesame seeds
1/4 c black sesame seeds
2 tsp cornstarch
3 T flour
3/4 c peanut oil
48 snow peas

Mix rice wine vinegar, sesmae oil, garlic, and soy sauce, pour over chicken. Marinate overnight. Mix sesame seeds, cornstarch, and flour. Dip marinated chicken into sesame seed mix. Place on parchment lined tray and let set 10 min. Heat peanut oil in saute pan and brown chicken. Drain on paper towels.

Trim tips and lightly blanch snow peas. Wrap pea pod around chicken and skewer.

Chili Dip
1 T rice wine vinegar
2 T chili paste with garlic
1 T soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 T minced ginger
3/4 c mayo
1 T sugar
dash of tabasco sauce

To prepare dip, combine all ingredients, blending well.
You can put the dip in a hollowed out red pepper if you don't have a pretty bowl for it.

To assemble, layer a tray with kale (ok, I omit this!). I just arrange the skewers around the dip. Serves 12

This looks like a lot of work (and it is), but they are sooooooo good. Every time I take the time to make these, everyone just loves them. Plus the dip is tasty, but not firey hot. I of course, serve this on SA, this year, the cranberry oval platter.

Thanks for all the great ideas!
We are expecting a Nor' Easter tonight & tomorrow...not sure I'll make it to the party. :(
I will use these recipes for our Christmas Eve gathering. They all sound delish:D

jrny2001 said:
Thanks for all the great ideas!
We are expecting a Nor' Easter tonight & tomorrow...not sure I'll make it to the party. :(
I will use these recipes for our Christmas Eve gathering. They all sound delish:D

The party at Joanne's has been changed to Monday night. Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow night either.:(

Pizza dip! Fast, awesome.

Related to Help - Appetizer for Upline Party Sunday

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for my upline party on Sunday?

Some easy appetizer ideas for your upline party could include: veggie platters with dip, fruit skewers, bruschetta, cheese and crackers, mini quiches, or deviled eggs.

2. Can I make the appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, many appetizers can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until the party. This can save you time and stress on the day of the event.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my appetizer?

You can use Pampered Chef products in a variety of ways for your appetizers. For example, you can use the Quick Slice to quickly chop vegetables for a dip, or use the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan to make mini quiches or bite-sized desserts.

4. Can you recommend any vegetarian or vegan appetizers?

Yes, some vegetarian or vegan appetizer ideas could include: hummus and pita chips, stuffed mushrooms, grilled vegetable skewers, or a fruit and nut platter.

5. Do you have any appetizer recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free appetizer recipes on our website that you can try. Some options include: gluten-free crackers and cheese, gluten-free spinach and artichoke dip, or gluten-free mini quiches made with a gluten-free crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Ritz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LisaVH
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies