1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hell's Kitchen

1. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Did anyone watch the finale last night?
    What are your thoughts?
    I thought both contestants were deserving to be in the top 2.

May 15, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Liked both, but totally was rooting for Danny....he's always been himself and i liked that he was consistently improving

3. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I liked them both, and I was happy that they were both there, but I was kind of for Paula, since she was a little older. But, I think Danny will be a great chef there as well, and his reaction almost made ME cry!

May 15, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, I loved that he was so honest in his reaction and was unapologetic for it. His is the most genuine and appreciative thus far! I loved that he included mom. I loved it!

5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I was rooting for Paula but I can see why Chef Ramsey chose him. I love the fact that both of them are from FL. They will both do well. I wanted to eat their dishes so bad! I thought Paula's halibut with the pancetta looked awesome!

May 15, 2009
  6. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I was routing for Paula but also thought Danny was good and so talented at a young age. Then after his touching chat about having lost his mom really struck home that he is even more mature and motivated with Mom looking down from above! I just wish we learned what happened with the #2 each year...usually the one I vote for doesn't win!

May 15, 2009
Have something to add?