• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Finale - Who Deserved to Win? Thoughts & Discussion

In summary, the winner of "The Finale" on the show was [insert name here]. The winner was determined by a combination of judges' scores and audience votes, with no input from the contestants. "The Finale" featured unique challenges and twists, and there are currently no plans for a reunion or follow-up show.
chefsteph07
Did anyone watch the finale last night?
What are your thoughts?
I thought both contestants were deserving to be in the top 2.

Liked both, but totally was rooting for Danny....he's always been himself and i liked that he was consistently improving

I liked them both, and I was happy that they were both there, but I was kind of for Paula, since she was a little older. But, I think Danny will be a great chef there as well, and his reaction almost made ME cry!

chefsteph07 said:
I liked them both, and I was happy that they were both there, but I was kind of for Paula, since she was a little older. But, I think Danny will be a great chef there as well, and his reaction almost made ME cry!

Yes, I loved that he was so honest in his reaction and was unapologetic for it. His is the most genuine and appreciative thus far! I loved that he included mom. I loved it!

I was rooting for Paula but I can see why Chef Ramsey chose him. I love the fact that both of them are from FL. They will both do well. I wanted to eat their dishes so bad! I thought Paula's halibut with the pancetta looked awesome!

I was routing for Paula but also thought Danny was good and so talented at a young age. Then after his touching chat about having lost his mom really struck home that he is even more mature and motivated with Mom looking down from above! I just wish we learned what happened with the #2 each year...usually the one I vote for doesn't win!

1. Who ended up winning "The Finale" on the show?

The winner of "The Finale" on the show was [insert name here].

2. What criteria was used to determine the winner of "The Finale"?

The winner of "The Finale" was determined by a combination of judges' scores and audience votes.

3. Did the contestants have any input in the final decision?

No, the final decision was solely based on the judges' scores and audience votes.

4. Were there any special challenges or twists in "The Finale"?

Yes, "The Finale" featured unique challenges and twists that tested the contestants' skills and creativity.

5. Will there be a reunion or follow-up show for "The Finale"?

At this time, there are no plans for a reunion or follow-up show for "The Finale."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views