• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heehee!! Plus Bonus Bragalicious!

P
Pampered Laura
Sorry, I have to share this cuz I'm so excited and I love the way PC spoils the goobers out of us!

When I started originally, in '99, we didn't have these Plus Bonus thingies. So I was SO excited when I re-signed in January and saw all these newfangled packages and bonuses and goodies - oh my!!

My "First SS month" was in Feb... and I've just ordered my 3rd and 4th Plus Bonus package. Weeeee!! :D

Total Plus Bonus Bank: $5,575.14

Previously Selected Plus Bonus:
• Accesories
• Entertaining with Simple Additions
• New Products Plus
• Spectacular Stoneware

Unused Plus Bonus Bank: $575.14

I have 3 more shows to submit for this month (closing today), and a whole month for my SS3 to earn more. I wanna see if I can get all 4 Bonus Packages twice. Or more. :eek:
Muahaha! :D :D :D

Congratulations on such a success! I started in October and earned 6 plus bonuses in my superstarter months. Its Great!

Love seeing that Brown truck pull up!

Holy Cow, you guys! You are going gangbusters!

I am seriously working my tail off to earn my second plus bonus. I am coming to the end of SS#3 and WANT THAT STONEWARE so bad! LOL.

I am pretty sure it'll happen. I am only $700 or so away and I have two good shows today and tomorrow. (Scrambling to get my show in by midnight tomorrow ought to be interesting! LOL.

Anyway, congratulations to you both. I am excited for you!

Love+
Rachel

Wow! How do you do it? O_O

That is so cool for those of you racking in the free stuff!!! When I started it was a six month super starter program (and a six-show qualification requirement) and I LOVED getting all of those! They had it broken down into two groups of things you could earn each month. I forget exactly how it worked, but I think I got all but one and I was psyched!!!!

Congratulations!:D

Laura, that is amazing! I too am in my SS months (I am on #3) and have earned all 3 SS bonuses + 7 of the Plus Bonuses. I made the SS Recognition List in month 1(Jan.) & month 2 (Feb) and will hopefully make it in month 3 (Mar)-- I am closing out my month tonight with a little over $5700. I am so psyched I even signed my first recruit yesterday. Let's go at it!! PC is a blessing I am ready to share with all!:)

All on shows?Are all of the business you ladies have just on Kitchen Shows or are they fundraisers also? I just finished my first SS and have $350 in the bank and think thats wonderful. Now I look at you guys and say Wow what am I doing wrong! lol

Can you give the rest of us newbies your secrets?

1. What is a "Plus Bonus" and how does it work?

A "Plus Bonus" is a special incentive program offered by PC (Pampered Chef) to their sales consultants. It allows consultants to earn extra bonus packages by meeting certain sales goals or milestones, in addition to their regular commissions and rewards.

2. How often can a consultant earn a "Plus Bonus"?

The frequency of earning a "Plus Bonus" depends on the consultant's performance and the current promotions offered by PC. Typically, consultants can earn a "Plus Bonus" once a month, but there may be opportunities to earn multiple bonuses in a month if they meet specific goals.

3. What types of bonus packages are offered through the "Plus Bonus" program?

PC offers a variety of bonus packages that consultants can earn through the "Plus Bonus" program. These may include accessories, entertaining products, new products, and stoneware. The specific packages offered may vary each month.

4. Can consultants use their "Plus Bonus" towards personal purchases?

Yes, consultants can use their "Plus Bonus" towards personal purchases, but it is recommended that they use it towards business expenses to help grow their business. The bonus packages can also be used as incentives for hostesses or team members.

5. How can a consultant track their "Plus Bonus" earnings?

Consultants can track their "Plus Bonus" earnings through their Virtual Office on the PC website. They can also keep track of their accumulated bonus bank and previously selected bonus packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Poll
  • jhammer22
  • General Chat