• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hearing Back from Seminar: News & Updates

In summary, attendees can expect to hear back about seminar news and updates within 1-2 weeks after the seminar. Both an email and physical mail will be sent with updates, and attendees can opt-out of receiving physical mail by contacting customer service. The updates may include exclusive deals and promotions, and if updates are not received within the expected timeframe, attendees should check their spam folder or contact customer service for assistance.
cookinkaren99
Anyone heard any news yet from the seminar???

No I haven't. Hmm?? Weren't they supposed to announce the new cover and the holiday mini?

I know they are back....I'm meeting with my director tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some scoop.

DebbieJ said:
I know they are back....I'm meeting with my director tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some scoop.

Maybe, I don't think so! We'll be expecting THE SCOOP tomorrow afternoon hunny!! :p:p:p

Related to Hearing Back from Seminar: News & Updates

1. When can I expect to hear back about the seminar news and updates?

Typically, you can expect to hear back within 1-2 weeks after the seminar has ended. However, this may vary depending on the volume of attendees and the amount of information that needs to be processed.

2. Will I receive an email or a physical mail with the updates?

You will receive both an email and a physical mail with the updates. The email will be sent to the email address provided during registration, and the physical mail will be sent to the address on file in your Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I opt-out of receiving updates through physical mail?

Yes, you can opt-out of receiving physical mail updates by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. However, we highly recommend keeping your physical address on file to ensure you receive important updates and information.

4. Will the updates include any exclusive deals or promotions?

Yes, our seminar updates often include exclusive deals and promotions for attendees. These deals and promotions are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check your email and physical mail for these special offers.

5. What should I do if I have not received any updates after the expected timeframe?

If you have not received any updates after the expected timeframe, please check your spam or junk folder in your email. If you still have not received any updates, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies