• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Locating Someone's PWS: Tips and Tricks from a Leadership Seminar

In summary, to find your Pampered Chef consultant's Personal Website (PWS), go to the Pampered Chef website and click on "Find a Consultant." You can access their PWS on any mobile device by entering their PWS URL or clicking on "Find a Consultant" on the website. A consultant's PWS will have their contact information, current specials and promotions, and the ability to browse and purchase products. You can place an order through their PWS by clicking on the "Shop" tab. The PWS is updated in real-time, allowing you to stay up-to-date with your consultant's offerings.
JBigler
Does anyone know how you can locate someone's PWS? I went to a fabulous seminar at leadership and didn't write down the girl's PWS but want to email her. Any suggestions?

TIA!

You can always call HO, they will tell you the pws address for another consultant.

Which one was it Class?

It was the dynamic cluster meetings on Sat. morning

If you have her name/state, you can go to the 'find a consultant feature' on the pc homepage.

1. How can I find my Pampered Chef consultant's Personal Website (PWS)?

To locate your consultant's PWS, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on "Find a Consultant" at the top of the page. Enter your consultant's name or location, and their PWS will be listed under their profile.

2. Can I access my consultant's PWS on a mobile device?

Yes, you can access your consultant's PWS on any mobile device by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on "Find a Consultant" or by directly entering their PWS URL into your mobile browser.

3. What information can I find on a consultant's PWS?

A consultant's PWS will have their contact information, including email and phone number, as well as their current specials and promotions. You can also browse and purchase products directly from their PWS.

4. Can I place an order through a consultant's PWS?

Yes, you can place an order through a consultant's PWS by clicking on the "Shop" tab on their website. This will take you directly to their online store where you can add items to your cart and complete your purchase.

5. How often is a consultant's PWS updated?

A consultant's PWS is updated in real-time, so any changes or updates made by the consultant, such as new specials or products, will be reflected on their website immediately. It is a great way to stay up-to-date with your consultant's latest offerings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jendill
  • esavvymom