• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicago Conference Travel Tips and Suggestions?

In summary, there are many Pampered Chef consultants and customers in Florida who may be interested in attending events or parties. You can search for consultants in your area on the website or contact your local consultant. Unfortunately, as a consultant, I am not able to facilitate carpooling arrangements. To find out who is attending a specific event or party, you can reach out to your local consultant or check the event page. Guests are welcome at Pampered Chef events and parties, just make sure to RSVP and inform the event host.
riggs62
And how much are the tickets you are pricing? So far, the cheapest I have found is >$300 and I have to drive two hours to an International airport :(
Plus, do you fly in the night before? Leave the night of? I went to Leadership but haven't been to Conf. yet. I flew in that day, and left the last day. It was really hectic and I didn't get to do anything outside of the conf. I'm certainly not complaining, cuz Leadership was awesome! But I'd love to see Chicago!
Tips? Suggestions? for those that have been there done that?

I paid $108 for my ticket last year. Do not buy your ticket yet, and keep an eye on SW Airlines. They always have sales; there is one right now where the rate from Tampa to Chicago is $129 (dates not good for Conference).So, wait and subscribe to some airline email alerts. You will get a better rate.Robin

I amI am leaving from Sarasota Airport.
Last year my ticket was $169 but I was attending wave 3 - better flying days.
This year my ticket is $214.
Sundays are always more expensive to fly but it's great to have an extra day in Chicago.

AirTran is having a sale through March 7, try them.

Best wishes.

1) Who is going from Florida?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to disclose personal information about specific individuals who may be attending events or parties in Florida. However, I can assure you that there are many Pampered Chef consultants and customers in Florida who may be interested in attending events or parties.

2) Are there any Pampered Chef consultants going from Florida?

Yes, there are many Pampered Chef consultants in Florida who may be interested in attending events or parties. You can search for consultants in your area on our website or reach out to your local consultant to see if they will be attending any events in the near future.

3) Can I find someone to carpool with from Florida?

Unfortunately, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to facilitate carpooling arrangements for events or parties. I recommend reaching out to your local consultant or utilizing social media groups to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts in your area.

4) How do I find out who is going from Florida to a specific event or party?

You can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they will be attending the event or party in question. You can also check the event page or reach out to the event host for a list of attendees.

5) Can I bring a guest from Florida to a Pampered Chef event or party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef events and parties are open to all, and we encourage you to bring a friend or family member from Florida to join in on the fun. Just make sure to RSVP and let the event host know if you will be bringing a guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedval
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef