• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble submitting my show orders - any solutions?

In summary, if you encounter someone in the wrong place, you can offer to guide them to the correct location or provide them with directions. If they are injured or in danger, call for emergency services and offer first aid or assistance until help arrives. For someone who is lost, you can offer to help them retrace their steps or call for help. Use caution when approaching someone who appears to be in distress or danger. It is always appreciated to offer help, even if you are not familiar with the area, and you can still call for assistance or seek help from someone else who is.
leannvv
The most people are viewing this section, so here is my question. This is my 1st show submission-
I added 3 more orders to my first show as well as the host’s order. I have it all printed and ready to submit but there is an error code of “ invalid password.” I’ve checked and it is indeed the correct password.
Any advice? I assume customer support is not open at 11 pm on a Sunday! LOL
THANK YOU!

hmmm...my brand new recruit went to submit her first show Friday and came up with the EXACT same problem. Her password was correct although it kept saying 'invalid'. I had her call tech support and they helped her correct it but unfortunately she didn't share, or couldn't remember, the details. Can you call them in the morning?

Thanks, jodi! I think it must be a new set up thing! I can call in the morning. I was just kid free at the moment if there was any other suggestion! Thank you!

1. How can I help someone in the wrong place?

You can offer to guide them to the correct location or provide them with directions. If they need immediate assistance, you can also offer to call for help or assist them in finding someone who can.

2. What if the person in the wrong place is injured or in danger?

If the person is injured or in danger, it is important to call for emergency services right away. Stay with them and offer any first aid or assistance you are capable of providing until help arrives.

3. What if the person in the wrong place is lost?

If the person is lost, you can offer to help them retrace their steps or direct them to a nearby map or information center. If they are unable to find their way, you can also offer to call for help or accompany them to their intended destination.

4. Is it safe to approach someone who appears to be in the wrong place?

It's important to assess the situation and use your best judgment. If the person appears to be in distress or danger, it is important to approach with caution and offer assistance. If you do not feel comfortable or safe, you can always call for help instead.

5. Should I offer to help even if I am not familiar with the area?

Yes, offering to help is always appreciated, even if you are not familiar with the area. You can still offer to call for help or provide any other assistance you are capable of. If you are not familiar with the area, it may be helpful to ask for directions or assistance from someone who is.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • babywings76