• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show | Order Now!

In summary, the expert summarizer found that their last two shows ended up being successful and generated a good amount of orders. They are praying that this show will do even better. They have learned a lot of valuable information here on the site and are grateful for the cluster meetings they have attended.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... I did my Bunco Express show last night. It was the WEIRDEST feeling leaving there... didn't have a single order in my hand and didn't really know... other than the host wanting the roasting pan, if anyone intended to order. I DID know that one gal already has a show scheduled for Dec. 7 ... with my recruiter! :) The actualy quick demo that I did went very well I thought but of course they had to eat and get on with their game. Knowing that I wouldn't be touching most of my things because it was all done already, I made a sheet up ahead of time with each recipe I had made and EVERY tool that was used along with the page number in the catalog where it could be found. That was, I guess, divine intervention. ANYWAY... I was trying to be quiet while they played... which is silly because it was LOUD! I went back in 3 times because I just felt I was forgetting something but loaded up and said goodbye... with assurances that we'd close on Friday.they ALL kept a catalog and order form...... I Forgot my table! Good thing the gal hosting the Bunco is my SIL. She passed on the host benefits to her Bunco cohost which was very kind. Well... I went home with this weird feeling of not knowing if any orders would materialize but my SIL called me later, told me EVERYONE was impressed and loved the format and were THRILLED with the "Items Used" sheet to refer back to ( I had printed one for everyone) One gal said she just had to have the new carafe so that gets a a good boost toward qualifying as a show... Anotehr gal there who is a former host and a great customer, told them all about my monthly newsletter after I left and said how wonderful and informative it is and I was SO thankful to hear these things and that they were looking forward to receiving that as well. Sorry this has gotten so long... it will indeed be interesting to see where this show ends up! I think I may be implementing the "items used" sheet at a regular show and see how it goes. My SIL has hosted quite a few shows and she said it was SO helpful to her.

I know the feelingI've had a few of the 'weird feeling' shows too! Hopefully it will work out for you and be a great show! I'd love to see your items used sheet too. That sounds like a great idea.

I can't wait to see you posting about all the orders that come in!

I'm sorry! That is a very weird feeling. I've left a show with only one order before and that ended up being a $750 show that I turned in last night!:D So, you never know what'll happen!

Good Luck!
Keep us posted on how the show does!;)

Items Used SheetOkay... here you go... I'm always holding my breath to see if I've done this correctly. Thanks for all your encouragements already! I am praying this does garner lots of orders... I have 2 possibly three bookings so I am excited about that as they are all "new territory" groups so that is such a blessing! I'll keep you posted and keep all your ideas coming. I cannot begin to tell all of you what a difference the things I've learned here have made. Between the awesome cluster meetings we have and this site... I am SO blessed!

Attachments

• PC ITEMS USED PAGE FOR Heather VS.doc
    21 KB · Views: 271
My last 2 weird feeling shows ended up at the $400 mark! Hoping yours does just as well, but hopefully better!!

1. What is "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show"?

"Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show" is a fun and interactive game designed to add excitement to your bunco party. It includes a variety of challenges and activities that will make your guests laugh and have a great time.

2. How do I order "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show"?

You can order "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show" through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply add the product to your cart and follow the checkout process to complete your order.

3. Is "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show" is suitable for all ages. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.

4. Can I customize "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show" for my bunco party?

Yes, you can customize "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show" to fit your bunco party theme or preferences. You can add your own challenges or activities to make it more personalized for your guests.

5. How long does it take for "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show" to arrive?

The delivery time for "Experience the Weirdest Feeling at My Bunco Express Show" may vary depending on your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track your order through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • sfdavis918