• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Deflated after a Bad Booking Experience- Any Advice?

In summary, the customer was very anti-PC and was not interested in booking with PC again. However, she did place a few orders with the company after speaking with customer service.
teresaj
I was so pumped up with this booking 24 shows in 24 hours. After having had a smart a_ _ remark made to me by my DH (learned that from reading posts, ha) about my PC business, I got on the ball to show him what I could do with my business. I made a list of past hosts, friends, family all over again and started calling. Left several messages(1st 3 calls), my 4th call I talked to an old friend, and boy was that a let down. I barely got Pampered Chef out of my mouth, when she was telling me she would not do anything in regards to PC. She had a bad experience once. She felt her show wasn't good enough for the Director that did her show, her stone broke, took a piece to the consultant, never received a new one. The director at 1st acted like she didn't know who she was, then said oh yes, you were the one who had the little bitty $ show. $600 is not little to me. She was put off by her and told me that she would give my name to people if they asked about PC, but that she would not have a show of any form, not even for me. I need some support, that was such a balloon buster for me that day, I just quit making calls, and thought I'll just start over another day. I know this Director and she can be a bit pootie.(for a lack of a better word) I have even found myself not attending meetings if I know she is going to be at that meeting. I have had a "experience" with her myself. Please ladies and guys, I need some pick me ups. I need some bookings and I am beginning to feel that maybe my DH is right. Sorry so long.

Just remember, she is not angry with YOU, just her experience. She is still going to give your name out. She is only one person out of many, so I wouldn't let it get you down any more. Print off the list of 100 no's, check one off and move on. And be proud of yourself that you picked up the phone and started making calls. A lot of people (me included) have a VERY hard time with that.

I would call your friend back and apologize for the director. You are sorry that she had that experience and you will make sure that she is well taken care of. Tell her that most of us do not do business that way. Pampered Chef is all about customer service.

Ask her if she will give PC and you another chance but don't ask her for anyting right now. Give her time.

I had a customer who was VERY anti-PC. We talked about her concerns, I gave her customer service and 6 months later she had a show so she could get cookware. You never know.

Always be nice and they will remember you. (Not that you weren't!)

I would make calls to other people and if possible invite this friend to come to a show you do for a mutual friend.

I like Beth's idea of calling her back and apologizing for the director and her bad experience. You might also ask her when she bought the stone because if it was within the last 3 years it is still under warranty. If she has the receipt ask her to give you the receipt and the stone and take care of the return for her. If she does not have the receipt but does know when she did the show call the director yourself and ask her to print a new receipt for the show and then take care of the return. If you can show her that PC is all about customer service and that you are good at that you may get her on your side.

When you call her make sure to thank her for offering to pass your name along and ask her if she thinks anyone that attended her show might be interested in doing a show.

I had an incident were my recruiter took a ladies stone and she never got it replaced so I called PC and they said there was nothing they could do unless the customer called and gave them the consultants name, she was also very put off from pc due to my recruit, I did what I could for her, and she has actually placed a few orders for me

I agree with Beth and tlenhoff, find out if her stone can be replaced and smooth it over with your wonderful customer rep. skills!! I have a customer who can't find her receipt (and yes, we've tried other methods to find out where/when she bought the ccb... to no avail) anyways, she is very happy with my attempts to make sure she is happy and once she actually gets the bowl in her hands~ I may have a lifelong customer that was just about fed up with PC! Good luck.. plus.. you are on your way to 100 Nos... you deserve some treat for trying so hard!! :)

Related to Feeling Deflated after a Bad Booking Experience- Any Advice?

1. What is "Set Back With 24 in 24"?

"Set Back With 24 in 24" is a program created by Pampered Chef that aims to help individuals and families save time and money by providing 24 recipes that can be prepared in 24 minutes or less using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I access the recipes for "Set Back With 24 in 24"?

Once you purchase the "Set Back With 24 in 24" program, you will receive a link to access the recipes online. You can also find the recipes in the Pampered Chef recipe app.

3. Can I customize the recipes in "Set Back With 24 in 24" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes in "Set Back With 24 in 24" can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs. Each recipe includes substitution suggestions for common allergens and dietary preferences.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Set Back With 24 in 24"?

While using Pampered Chef products can enhance your cooking experience, they are not necessary to make the recipes in "Set Back With 24 in 24". However, we do recommend using high-quality kitchen tools for the best results.

5. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in "Set Back With 24 in 24"?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options included in the "Set Back With 24 in 24" program. These recipes are clearly marked and offer delicious alternatives for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies