• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you watched the emotional Easter video that left me in tears at work?

In summary, the conversation is about a video called "New Again 2.0" by Brad Paisley and Sara Evans, which showcases the love of Christ and how unworthy humans are in His shadow. The participants discuss how the video made them emotional and reflect on their own experiences with the movie it is based on, "The Passion of the Christ." They also express their amazement at those who do not believe in God's love and plan to watch the video in the future.
Thank You for sharing - the video is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

~

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I have had the movie since it came out on DVD and have never watched it. I know that it is something I should do...I just can't bring myself to see it.

I am continually amazed at what Christ did for each of us...and how unworthy we are in His shadow!

KellyTheChef said:
I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I have had the movie since it came out on DVD and have never watched it. I know that it is something I should do...I just can't bring myself to see it.

I am continually amazed at what Christ did for each of us...and how unworthy we are in His shadow!

AMEN :sing:

AMEN :sing:

KellyTheChef said:

I saw the movie in the theater when I was 6 months pregnant. I sobbed all the way through, and was so broken and convicted - and as a first time mom, really related to Mary, and also began to understand God's Love as a FATHER in a way that I hadn't before. To know what Christ did, and to know that God loved us so much that he had His Son take on the sins of the world, so that we could be free....wow - just wow.

I haven't been able to watch the movie since. Once was enough. But the song is truly beautiful.

KellyTheChef said:

I am also amazed at the millions of people that do not believe, and do not understand how they cannot believe!:eek:

jrstephens said:
I am also amazed at the millions of people that do not believe, and do not understand how they cannot believe!:eek:
Me too!

I will watch it later- I've cried enough for one day. :cry:
Thanks for posting it. I have the site flagged in my favorites so I can watch it tomorrow or Saturday. :)

Thank you for sharing, so touching!

Related to Have you watched the emotional Easter video that left me in tears at work?

1. What is the purpose of the "Powerful Easter Video!"?

The "Powerful Easter Video!" is a promotional video created by Pampered Chef to showcase our Easter collection and inspire customers to create delicious and festive dishes for their Easter celebrations.

2. How long is the "Powerful Easter Video!"?

The "Powerful Easter Video!" is approximately 2 minutes long.

3. Can I share the "Powerful Easter Video!" on social media?

Yes, you can share the "Powerful Easter Video!" on social media using the share buttons provided on the video or by copying and pasting the video's link.

4. Will the "Powerful Easter Video!" be available after Easter?

Yes, the "Powerful Easter Video!" will remain on our website and social media channels for future reference and inspiration.

5. Can I purchase the products featured in the "Powerful Easter Video!"?

Yes, all the products featured in the video are available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Enjoy creating delicious Easter dishes with our high-quality products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • esavvymom