• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!...

In summary, the video is hilarious and provides a good way to take a break from the stress of everyday life.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
Oh my goodness! With all the tension we're all going through, I had to share this link! I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes, and a couple of snorts escaped! It was so good, I watched it twice! I know most of us work with computers and can relate to these poor chaps. Plus, I'm sure most of us have worked with Chatty Cathy's before, too, and felt like remedying the situation much like in the video. Enjoy. But, I cannot be held accoutable for any noises and/or liquids that escape your body while watching this! Enjoy!

Tammy

glumbert - Bad Day at the Office

I LOVE the guy photocopying his monitor. I will have to suggest that at work next time our printer is not working.

LMAO at the guy who tosses the laptop back over the cube like ... "Here ya go dude. You dropped this." Haha!

Hilarious! Thanks!

OMG! My stomach hurts from laughing so much. I love the guy who threw his monitor over the wall after he got tired of getting hit with the paper airplanes!:)

pamperedpals said:
OMG! My stomach hurts from laughing so much. I love the guy who threw his monitor over the wall after he got tired of getting hit with the paper airplanes!:)

I loved that the best too!!! I sent this link to my boss. Our server went down earlier today and he just had to send out an e-mail to everyone about calling tech support. The server went down because someone moved a computer and it triggered the system to go down.

I e-mailed this link to him and told him that I think this is how the computer was moved!!!

At first, I liked the video, but then thought...gee, these guys are annoyed, but not too annoyed...then the second half had me rolling!!!

Thanks, Raggedy Aunt!! We needed a good laugh to get back on track!:)

Did you notice the guy outside the cube when the guy tosses the monitor at the paper airplane guy? He sips his coffee just like Lumberg from Office Space.I think I've worked with some of these people. :rolleyes:

Oh! How funny! I laughed until I almost wet myself! :eek: :D

I have to send this one to my Dh. He and the other guys in the IT department are gonna love it!

I sent the link to my hubby and he was laughing is tail off this morning when he was checking his mail! He says he sent it to his office e-mail and that he has to share it with his boss! Which is fine because they are friends and my DH is the 2nd boss anyway! He's going to stress to his boss, how he really understands!:D ;)

That is so funny!! Thanks!

I thought everyone would enjoy it as much as I did. Some of the reactions were priceless! It's a nice way to put things in perspective! lol

As I have shown it to more in my office I notice more things...like the bathroom scene...I didn't catch that the guy was smoking a cigarette.

The more I see it the more I laugh...thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for the laugh! It is the best medicine!

Thanks for sharing. I shared it with my co-workers! They all got a chuckle out of it!!:)

That was great! :)

So what is the lady thinking when her co-worker has an ax to his monitor. She just sorta looks like it happens all the time. Priceless!

1. Can I purchase "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" from any Pampered Chef consultant. It is available for purchase through our catalog or online store.

2. Is "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. What are the dimensions of "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!"?

The dimensions of "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" are 9.5 inches long, 3.5 inches wide, and 1 inch thick.

4. Can I use "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" in the oven or microwave?

No, "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" is not oven or microwave safe. It is intended for use with cold foods only.

5. Is "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "You Think You're Having a Bad Day?!" is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Tash
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol