• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Power Cooking? A Review of HO's New Show

In summary, the new Power Cooking shows from HO have been tried by several consultants with mixed opinions. While some love the concept, others feel that it does not showcase enough high-priced tools and focuses too much on teaching cooking skills rather than selling products. Despite this, some consultants have had success with the demo and have even sold additional products such as forged cutlery. However, the majority agree that the Power Cooking demo is not something they will continue to offer as a theme show.
Evelynt
Has anyone done the new Power Cooking shows from HO?

We did it at our team meeting last month. It was easy. I made some of the recipes for the family. They didn't really like the hoaggie but the rest was a big hit. I think I will do this for March shows.

Yes, I've done them for a few shows. While I LOVE the concept, it just doesn't show enough high priced tools for me, so I doubt I will keep doing them.

I agree. I thought it would be a great way to pull people into the show because they want to learn how to do this. But, I'm supposed to be selling product, not teaching people how to open cans and giving away recipes. That is how I feel about it now that I've done it. I love the concept for myself, but I don't care for the demo. I think the best part of the demo is prepping the onion, garlic and ground meat. But, that's not going to work unless you bring your own little stove top.

I have been wondering the same thing about doing this for shows. I love the concept, but it really doesn't show a lot of tools. I have offered it to my hosts, but nobody has taken me up on it yet.

JAE said:
I agree. I thought it would be a great way to pull people into the show because they want to learn how to do this. But, I'm supposed to be selling product, not teaching people how to open cans and giving away recipes. That is how I feel about it now that I've done it. I love the concept for myself, but I don't care for the demo. I think the best part of the demo is prepping the onion, garlic and ground meat. But, that's not going to work unless you bring your own little stove top.

I completely agree. I posted in "Watcha making?" I won't offer the Power Cooking demo any more, but I have a few more to drag myself through this coming week.

I'm only doing one of these in April but I'll probably do the ground beef with the crowd.I did it with my recruit yesterday for her grand opening and it worked out well - she ended up selling a bunch of forged cutlery!

I agree with Deb, JAE, and Diane. I do love the concept - but JAE hits it on the head saying that I'm not there to teach people to open cans and give away recipes.......I have one more on the calendar, but won't be promoting it as a theme show.

Related to Have You Tried Power Cooking? A Review of HO's New Show

1. What is Power Cooking and how is it different from other cooking shows?

Power Cooking is a new show hosted by Pampered Chef's own home economist, HO, that focuses on quick and efficient meal preparation using Pampered Chef products. Unlike other cooking shows, Power Cooking emphasizes the use of time-saving techniques and tools to help busy individuals create delicious meals in a fraction of the time.

2. How long are the episodes of Power Cooking?

Each episode of Power Cooking is approximately 20 minutes long, making it perfect for those with busy schedules. HO's quick and easy recipes can be easily replicated in a short amount of time, making it perfect for weeknight meals.

3. Are the recipes featured on Power Cooking complicated or beginner-friendly?

The recipes featured on Power Cooking are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for both experienced cooks and beginners. HO provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to follow the recipes on Power Cooking?

While using Pampered Chef products can enhance the cooking experience, they are not necessary to follow the recipes on Power Cooking. HO often provides alternative tools and techniques for those who do not have specific Pampered Chef products.

5. Is there a way to watch previous episodes of Power Cooking?

Yes, previous episodes of Power Cooking can be found on the Pampered Chef website or on our YouTube channel. You can also catch reruns of the show on select television networks. Be sure to subscribe to our channel and follow us on social media for updates on new episodes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pam Barrett
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies