• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Our Beer Bread with Dill Dip?

In summary, the Dill dip was a big hit at my Home & Garden Party. Everyone loved it and I will definitely be making it again. I suggest using Heinekin sp? instead of beer and the recipe from the box using apple juice & chopped apples is also delicious. Thanks for the laughs this morning!
redsoxgirl
I made it last night with the Dill dip for my Home & Garden Party and it was so yummy!!! Everyone loved it!

I'llhave to make sure I make it for future parties!

I just made some for my party last Saturday, and everyone raved about it!
(I used Heinekin sp? and wasn't sure how it would turn out)

I used Sam Adams Winter Warmer - I think I heard my husband crying in the next room when I poured it in the bowl ;)

I am not a fan of beer, but we're havinga surprise party for my brother on Friday and I think I will make it, along with the touchdown taco dip!

I can't wait to try the beer bread with the dill dip! Thanks for the tip!

V - it doesn't really taste like beer. It's kind of sweet.

You don't have to use beer either. DH & I don't drink,therefore no alcohol is ever in our house. I've made it with pop & juice before, & it's good with both of those too!

Lacy~

Me too!

DH had a "boys night out" a few weeks ago and so he bought a case of Heinekin to take along. I think he drank one, a few more were consumed by his buddies, and we were left with about 7 here in the garage. Our DS, 13, comes in and asks why we have beer out there! In the end, I kept two (to make beer bread) and he took the other ones to one of his buddies.

One of my favorite "sweeter" versions is orange pop, add some of our cinnamon plus, and Craisins!

My cousin makes hers with Sprite or Ginger Ale instead of beer since she never has beer either!

It's a very versatile mix!

Good recommendations! Thanks!

The recipe on the box using apple juice & chopped apples is yummy too!

redsoxgirl said:
I used Sam Adams Winter Warmer - I think I heard my husband crying in the next room when I poured it in the bowl ;)

Thanks for a laugh this morning!:balloon:

I really like the cheesy salsa version from the box, too. Delish!
hmmm.... maybe I'll make some today for dinner.

I am to bring a prepared dish to our cluster meeting Monday night and was planning to take the Cheesy Salsa Bread. Do you make anything to put on it or just eat it plain?

I eat it plain, but it's also good with the Chipotle Ranch dip or dip made from the Southwest seasoning.

Related to Have you tried Our Beer Bread with Dill Dip?

1. What makes your beer bread taste so good?

Our beer bread is made with high-quality ingredients, including a special blend of flour and a unique combination of spices that give it its delicious flavor. Additionally, we use a specific type of beer that pairs perfectly with the other ingredients to create a rich and flavorful bread.

2. Is your beer bread easy to make?

Yes, our beer bread is incredibly easy to make. All you need is our beer bread mix, a can of your favorite beer, and a loaf pan. Simply mix all the ingredients together, pour the batter into the pan, and bake. It's a quick and simple way to enjoy fresh, homemade bread.

3. Can I use any type of beer for your beer bread?

While you can technically use any type of beer, we recommend using a lighter beer, such as a lager or pilsner, for the best results. These types of beers have a milder flavor that won't overpower the other ingredients in the bread. However, feel free to experiment and use your favorite beer to create a unique flavor.

4. Is your beer bread suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Our beer bread mix is vegetarian and does not contain any dairy, nuts, or soy. However, it is not gluten-free as it is made with a combination of wheat and barley flour. We do offer other gluten-free options in our product line for those with dietary restrictions.

5. How should I store your beer bread?

We recommend storing our beer bread in an airtight container at room temperature. It will stay fresh for up to a week. You can also freeze the bread for longer storage. To reheat, simply wrap it in foil and warm it in the oven for a few minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • WLMcCoy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
my3angels
  • ShelbyMichalek