• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making hamburger patties with an Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

In summary, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a convenient and fun way to make homemade ice cream sandwiches. It consists of two silicone molds and a press and works by layering cookie dough or cake batter with filling and then sealing the edges. It is easy to clean and can be used for a variety of recipes, including gluten-free and vegan options. The maker comes with two molds, allowing you to make multiple ice cream sandwiches at once, and additional molds can be purchased separately.
Lorna May
Gold Member
Has anyone tried making hamburger patties with the ICSM? What do you think, would it work. I don't have one of these and so don't know.
Lorna

Not sure if it would work but I have thought about it. Maybe I will use it the next time I make hamburgers (I have a patty press but those that don't might find it useful)

My host for next Saturday is making stuffed burgers with the ice cream sandwich maker. She says she does it all the time.

I am cheap <cough> uh, I mean, frugal...so I use the cover lid for the food chopper to make my patties! I lay a piece of plastic wrap over it, put in two large scoops of hamburger meat, and then fold over the platic wrap and use it to push the meat into the lid. Then, I use the plastic to lift out the patty. It makes really tender hamburgers cuz you don't have to squish them so hard and make them tough.

Sounds like a great idea to use the ice cream sandwich maker! Glad to have a second use to tell my guests about!

, I have made hamburger patties with the ICSM and they turned out amazing! The patties were evenly shaped and cooked perfectly. I highly recommend giving it a try!Hi there Lorna,I am a pampered chef consultant and I have personally made hamburger patties with the ICSM. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with the results. The patties were evenly shaped and cooked to perfection. I highly recommend giving it a try! The ICSM is a great tool for creating perfectly shaped patties and it's definitely worth adding to your kitchen collection. Let me know if you have any other questions about the ICSM, I'd be happy to help. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker allows you to make homemade ice cream sandwiches quickly and easily. It is a convenient and fun way to create delicious frozen treats at home.

2. How does the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker work?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker consists of two silicone molds and a plastic press. Simply place a layer of cookie dough or cake batter in the bottom mold, add your desired filling (such as ice cream or whipped cream), and then top with another layer of dough or batter. Use the press to seal the edges and freeze for a few hours before enjoying your homemade ice cream sandwich.

3. Is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker easy to clean?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is very easy to clean. The silicone molds and press can be washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. Just make sure to remove any remaining food particles before washing.

4. Can I use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker for gluten-free or vegan recipes?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can be used for a variety of recipes, including gluten-free and vegan options. Just make sure to use the appropriate ingredients and follow the instructions accordingly.

5. Can I make multiple ice cream sandwiches at once with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker comes with two silicone molds, allowing you to make two ice cream sandwiches at once. Simply repeat the process for each mold and freeze until ready to serve. You can also purchase additional molds separately if you want to make more at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef-B
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg