• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Ideas: A Fun Guide for Gift Giving!

In summary, the conversation is about using the Ice Cream Sandwich maker for making burgers. The participants have shared their own experiences with using the ICSM and have also provided tips on how to use it effectively. They have also discussed alternative ways to make the burgers without getting their hands messy. Overall, they are excited about the new idea and are looking forward to trying it out.
soccermama
Anyone have a flyer on ideas for the Ice Cream Sandwich maker? I looked in the files, but didn't find anything. I'm giving one of these as a gift for FUNdraiser participants, but thought it would be a nicer gift if they knew what to do with the thing! lol

I've used two large scoops of hamburger mixture placed onto cutting board, place ICSM over (upside down) and press into patties.

Works Great! Plus, I've used our Popular Mix 'N Chop to combine the ingredients together -no messy hands! :D

VeronicaW said:
I've used two large scoops of hamburger mixture placed onto cutting board, place ICSM over (upside down) and press into patties.

Works Great! Plus, I've used our Popular Mix 'N Chop to combine the ingredients together -no messy hands! :D

OMG!!! I LOVE this... I was just getting ready to buy the TW hamburger press, but now I don't have to!!! Yippee!! Thanks so much for the idea! (Today, the little things are making me really happy!)

I'll have to try this. What a cool idea. I got my ics maker before I became a consultant and have been wondering how to use it since it has never been out of the box. I could probably use my large scoop to place the meat in the press and not have to worry about getting my hands all gooey.

VeronicaW said:

We do this all the time! It evenly cooks the hamburger! If you form the hamburgers by hand then the ends dry out. If you use the ICSM it cooks evenly.

Here's a file for how to use....

Attachments

• IceCreamSandwichMaker.pdf
    176.5 KB · Views: 470
VeronicaW said:

This is great... I never thought that all the work to make ice cream sandwiches was worth it, so I NEVER use mine, but this I will totally do!

Thanks Veronica!

Hi there! Thank you for your post and for considering the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker as a gift for your FUNdraiser participants. I'm glad to hear you're looking for ideas on how to use it. While we don't have a specific flyer for the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker, I can certainly provide some fun ideas for you to share with your gift recipients.Here are a few suggestions to get started:1. Classic Ice Cream Sandwich: Use two chocolate chip cookies and fill with your favorite ice cream flavor. Dip the edges in sprinkles for a colorful touch.2. Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich: Bake a batch of brownies and cut them into small squares. Fill with vanilla ice cream and roll the edges in crushed peanuts or chocolate chips.3. Fruit and Yogurt Sandwich: Use two pieces of pound cake and fill with a mixture of Greek yogurt and fresh berries. Freeze for a few hours before serving.4. Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwich: Use two sugar cookies and fill with cookie dough ice cream. Roll the edges in mini chocolate chips for an extra indulgent treat.5. S'mores Ice Cream Sandwich: Use two graham crackers and fill with chocolate ice cream. Toast the edges over a flame or in the oven for a gooey, delicious treat.These are just a few ideas to get you started. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different flavor combinations. Your gift recipients will surely enjoy trying out the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker with these tasty treats. Happy fundraising!

1. How does the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker work?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker consists of two silicone molds that are used to press layers of ice cream between two cookies. Simply place a cookie in the bottom mold, add a scoop of ice cream, and top with another cookie. Press the top mold down to create a perfectly shaped ice cream sandwich.

2. Is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker easy to clean?

Yes, the silicone molds are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.

3. Can I use any type of cookie with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie that is about 2.5 inches in diameter. This includes store-bought cookies or homemade cookies. Just make sure they are not too thick or too thin.

4. How many ice cream sandwiches can I make at once with the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can make two sandwiches at a time. However, you can make multiple batches if you have more than two molds.

5. Can I use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker to make other desserts besides ice cream sandwiches?

Yes, the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can be used to make other frozen treats such as mini ice cream cakes or even homemade protein bars. Be creative and experiment with different ingredients and flavors!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef-B
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Joelen