• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need an Ice Cream Sandwich Maker

In summary, an ice cream sandwich maker is a kitchen tool used to make homemade ice cream sandwiches. It works by using two molds to shape the ice cream and cookie layers and a press to seal them together. It is easy to clean and can be used to make various treats, such as whoopie pies and frozen yogurt sandwiches.
dlsmeal
I have a customer that wants the ice cream sandwich maker, and I was hoping that someone might sell one to me, since they are discontinued. Thanks.

I have one I used once or twice not in the box if you want it.

you can submit through today in Pampered Partner if you use a february date to order...

I have one new in box.

I have one new in box that belongs to a clustermate - she has it marked down about 20% which would cover your shipping. PM me if you still need it.

1. What is an ice cream sandwich maker?

An ice cream sandwich maker is a kitchen tool specifically designed to make homemade ice cream sandwiches. It typically consists of two molds that are used to shape the ice cream and cookie layers, as well as a press to seal the sandwich together.

2. How does an ice cream sandwich maker work?

An ice cream sandwich maker works by placing one cookie in the bottom mold, adding a layer of ice cream, and then topping it with another cookie. The top mold is then placed on top and pressed down to seal the sandwich. The sandwich is then frozen until the ice cream is firm, and then it can be easily removed from the molds.

3. What types of ice cream sandwiches can I make with this maker?

You can make a variety of ice cream sandwiches with this maker. You can use any type of cookie, such as chocolate chip or sugar cookies, and any flavor of ice cream. You can also get creative and add toppings or mix-ins to the ice cream before freezing.

4. Is the ice cream sandwich maker easy to clean?

Yes, the ice cream sandwich maker is easy to clean. The molds and press are typically made of non-stick materials, making it easy to remove any leftover ice cream or cookie pieces. They can be hand washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for convenience.

5. Can I use the ice cream sandwich maker for other treats?

While the ice cream sandwich maker is specifically designed for making ice cream sandwiches, it can also be used to make other treats. You can use it to make homemade whoopie pies, mini pies, or even frozen yogurt sandwiches. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • ChefLAM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cooking_Mama
  • Dea Rash