• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried grilling pineapple with Moroccan rub on chicken and couscous?

In summary, the total cook time for Casbah Chicken and Cous Cous is approximately 30 minutes. You can substitute the chicken for any protein of your choice and this dish is gluten-free. While you can prepare the marinade and marinate the chicken in advance, it is recommended to cook the cous cous and chicken fresh for the best results. You can also use any type of cous cous for this recipe, such as whole wheat or pearl cous cous.
ljeffries
I made this tonight and it was delicious! I did substitute pineapple for mango (I grilled the pineapple in the grill pan). That Moroccan rub is incredible!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I made this last week and it was really good. Even my 4 yo ds (who never eats dinner) ate some!!!!Good idea on the pineapple! I'll have to try it next time.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I love the idea of grilling the pineapple and using the Moroccan rub - it adds such a unique flavor. I'm definitely going to have to try this recipe with those substitutions. Thanks for sharing your experience! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Related to Have you tried grilling pineapple with Moroccan rub on chicken and couscous?

1. How long does it take to make Casbah Chicken and Cous Cous?

The total cook time for Casbah Chicken and Cous Cous is approximately 30 minutes.

2. Can I substitute the chicken for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for any protein of your choice, such as tofu, shrimp, or beef.

3. Is this dish gluten-free?

Yes, Casbah Chicken and Cous Cous is a gluten-free dish.

4. Can I prepare this dish in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the marinade and marinate the chicken in advance. However, it is recommended to cook the cous cous and chicken fresh for the best results.

5. Can I use a different type of cous cous?

Yes, you can use any type of cous cous for this recipe, such as whole wheat or pearl cous cous.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
babywings76