• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you thought about hosting an open house for your children's teachers?

In summary, an Open House is a free event where guests can interact with and learn more about Pampered Chef products. It is recommended to RSVP for the event, as guests can purchase products and the host can prepare enough supplies. Guests are welcome to bring friends or family members, as long as they also RSVP.
hercgirl
I just did my first show on Wednesday as my open house. Disappointed that more neighbors didn't show up but still managed to do $300 in sales and get one cooking show booked and one catalog out of the 4 people that showed up.

Looking forward to getting my 4 shows done and continuing!

Tracy

Congratulations on your bookings!! Did you innvite family and friends?

Thanks! A couple of friends showed up and two neighbors. Unforunately, all my family lives out of state. I have sent emails letting them know that I have started TPC and one sister-in-law said maybe to a catalog show. I figured I will send out newsletters and just keep them informed of the specials.

Tracy

Congratulations on the bookings. That is a start. One show down and three more to go. All you need is to get one more booking and you have your four shows. Good Luck!

Donna

Ask your family to host a show when you go to visit. You can then deduct the mileage....

LOL. Wish I could go home to do a show but they are almost 1300 miles away.

Tracy:cry:

My mom lives 4 blocks away from me and i really enjoy being her as one of my 1st shows aren't mom's great it is nice to see other pampered chef consultant's have mom's do shows!!!!!!!!!

Show IdeaHave you considered your children's teachers? You could do a meet and greet, lot of fun! Then what you do is raffle off the Hostess Benefits as an incentive for participation. Good luck on your remainder shows and much success!

Related to Have you thought about hosting an open house for your children's teachers?

What is an Open House?

An Open House is an event where guests can come and see, touch, and try out Pampered Chef products in person. It's a fun and interactive way to experience the products and learn more about how they can make your life in the kitchen easier.

Do I need to RSVP for an Open House?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for an Open House so the host can prepare enough food and supplies for all the guests. You can RSVP through the invitation or by contacting the host directly.

Can I purchase products at an Open House?

Yes, you can purchase products at an Open House. Our consultants will have a display of products available for purchase, and you can also place orders for any products that are not available on hand.

Is there a cost to attend an Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend an Open House. It is a free event for guests to come and learn about Pampered Chef products and have a fun time with friends.

Can I bring a friend to an Open House?

Of course! The more the merrier. Feel free to bring a friend or family member to the Open House. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well so the host can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • augmommychef