• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you successfully worked with bridal stores for your business expansion?

In summary, In order to be successful as a business, you should target areas where there is already competition. You should also look for fairs and events where you can make a profit. Finally, you should contract with a company to exhibit your business.
PamperedChefDude
We're trying to expand where we are targeting for our business this year.
If anyone works with Bridal Stores or Bridal Consultants how did you contact them, do you use any type of incentive, etc? Please impart your knowledge so we can also be successful! Thanks as always to the all knowing ones out there!:chef:

Bumping,
I am also interested in the answer to this!!!

I have one tux shop in town that I have my brochures at. I have offered the owner, a $20 PC gift certificate for every wedding registry I get from his place. I met a florest and a wedding coordinator at a bridal fair I did last week and they are presenting the information to their clients as well. I offered the same. I haven't response yet, because there weren't many wedding in winter. I'm hoping to see a response.

Let us know Julie if you get any bites. I heard this morning on GMA that between Christmas and Valentine's most people get engaged.

I have a contract to be an exclusive vendor partner with David's Bridal. Do you have one near you? You can simply call the store and get the number for their corporate vendor program.

LisaDream do you have to pay for that?

Bridal fairs I hear work well.

LisaDream said:
I have a contract to be an exclusive vendor partner with David's Bridal. Do you have one near you? You can simply call the store and get the number for their corporate vendor program.

Ugh - my SIL works for DB home office and couldn't even get me into this program! I guess my area is pretty saturated already - I think I know who the ED is who snatched up all of the DBs in my area. :rolleyes:

Yes. I pay $225 per month in this area. But I charge consultants for time they work at the booth. Plus PC pays me $50/month for exhibiting at fairs,etc. So it really costs me nothing out of pocket.

1. What is the best way to approach bridal stores as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to approach bridal stores is to first research the store and its target audience. Then, reach out to the store owner or manager and introduce yourself and your business. Offer to provide a demonstration or sample products for them to try. Be sure to highlight how Pampered Chef products can benefit their customers and complement their wedding registry offerings.

2. How can I establish a partnership with bridal stores as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To establish a partnership with bridal stores, it's important to build a relationship with the store owners or managers. Offer to collaborate on events or promotions, such as bridal registry events or cooking classes. You can also provide special discounts or incentives for their customers who purchase Pampered Chef products through the store.

3. What are some effective ways to showcase Pampered Chef products in bridal stores?

One effective way to showcase Pampered Chef products in bridal stores is to set up a display or demonstration table in the store. This will allow customers to see and interact with the products in person. You can also provide brochures or catalogs for customers to take home and browse. Additionally, offering samples or hosting a cooking class in the store can also be effective in showcasing the products.

4. How can I ensure a successful working relationship with bridal stores?

To ensure a successful working relationship with bridal stores, communication is key. Be sure to regularly check in with the store owners or managers and provide them with updates on new products or promotions. It's also important to be responsive to their needs and requests. Building a strong partnership and trust with the store will lead to a successful working relationship.

5. Are there any tips for overcoming objections from bridal stores about working with a direct sales company like Pampered Chef?

Some common objections from bridal stores may include concerns about competition with their own products or skepticism about the quality of direct sales products. To overcome these objections, be prepared with information and examples of how Pampered Chef products can complement and enhance their current offerings. You can also offer to provide a trial period or demo products for them to try before committing to a partnership. It's important to be confident and knowledgeable about the benefits of Pampered Chef products and how they can benefit the store and its customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • casescafe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • lauraP2000