• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal

In summary, the "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal" is a large event hosted by Pampered Chef for brides-to-be in Southern California. It will take place on Saturday, October 10th at the Los Angeles Convention Center and is free and open to the public. Attendees can expect to see a variety of products, demonstrations, and interactive activities, as well as have the chance to win prizes and connect with wedding vendors. Friends and family members are welcome to attend as well.
lauraP2000
Hi, I'm looking for a director in Orange County who would be interested in taking over contact for a large bridal show in Anaheim twice a year. This is a great opportunity for you and your cluster. A group of us consultants have been working with the LA County show successfully and are available to assist with your pre-planning and event-day staffing. Please PM me if interested in more details. Thanks!

Bumping... and I've also just found out that the organizers are looking for PC reps in San Fran and San Jose too. So if you live there or Orange County, let me know if you want more details.

These opportunities in San Francisco, San Jose, and Anaheim are still available if anyone else is interested. Once again, it's an amazing opportunity. Did I mention it's a FREE booth at a well-attended Bridal show?

Of course there is a catch: you must have a group of at least 12 consultants present all day so that you can assist the organizers in stuffing goodie bags and registering attendees, etc. It's grunt work, yes, but easy enough and lots of fun. Also a great team building experience.

We just did this last week in Los Angeles, and every consultant got multiple registries, plus we're dividing up the leads of every bride who walked through the door!

Laura:

I PM'd you. I'm in Orange and my team would love to do this.

Nancy Collins

I'm in Monterey but San Jose is only an hour or so away. I'd love some details. I'm not a director but I have one and would love to share the info with the group.

Related to Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal

What is the "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal"?

The "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal" is a large event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for brides-to-be in Southern California. It is a chance for engaged couples to explore our products and services and learn how Pampered Chef can make their wedding planning and kitchen needs easier.

When and where is the "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal" taking place?

The "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal" will be taking place on Saturday, October 10th from 11am-4pm at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The address is 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015.

Do I need to purchase tickets for the "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal"?

No, the "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal" is a free event and open to the public. However, we do recommend registering online beforehand to secure your spot and receive updates and special offers.

What can I expect at the "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal"?

At the "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal", you can expect to see a wide variety of Pampered Chef products on display, as well as demonstrations and interactive activities. There will also be wedding vendors, food samples, and chances to win prizes. It's a great opportunity to get ideas and plan for your upcoming wedding.

Can I bring friends or family members to the "Big Bridal Fair Opportunity in Socal"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring your friends, family, and anyone else who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and how we can help with your wedding planning. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithjennifer@gmail
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies