• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David's Bridal List Participants

Have you tried reaching out to the stores or setting up a permanent table? How are you using the lists and distributing them amongst the group? Have you seen any success with your incentives for employees? It seems like a lot of work for just one person to handle, have you considered asking for help from the others involved? Overall, it seems like a good strategy but requires time and effort to see results.
its_me_susan
Will you please share what your doing and what success you're having? I have the list (split with 2 directors), but have not had time to work on it since April. I did spend one weekend calling and created 23 registries.

1. Who goes to the stores?
What do you do there, how frequently, and with what success? Do you have a permanant table set up? What else are you doing there?

2. What do you put in their bridal packets? How much are you spending in supplies? Are you getting that money back?

3. What incentives are you offering employees and what have your results been?

4. How are you using your lists? How are you distributing the lists, and sharing work (I'm finding being the organizer of the list is alot of work for me)?

5. What else can you share?

Thanks alot!
Susan :)

Last edited:
its_me_susan said:
Will you please share what your doing and what success you're having? I have the list (split with 2 directors), but have not had time to work on it since April. I did spend one weekend calling and created 23 registries.

What do you do there, how frequently, and with what success? Do you have a permanant table set up? What else are you doing there?

2. What do you put in their bridal packets? How much are you spending in supplies? Are you getting that money back?

4. How are you using your lists? How are you distributing the lists, and sharing work (I'm finding being the organizer of the list is alot of work for me)?

Thanks alot!
Susan :)

We do not yet go to the store. Our manager convinced us that the gold is in the list (and the store is 40 minutes away). But I'm starting to wonder if during my slow July I should spend some time in there?

I had given them a bunch of business cards with flyers explaining the benefits. They are out of cards, but since I didn't get anything from the stack I gave them, I was feeling like my dollars could be better spent?

I promised them lots of treats and special team specials (breakfast I would cater, pizza, etc). I've yet to get a referral or sale from the staff.

We are selling a page of 23 registered leads for $10 (I'd love to know how those of you here who have purchased a sheet from me did!!!) just to try to recoop our huge financial investment. I'm not "making" any money on the sales to others and have tons of extra pages I haven't gotten to.

I do all the work for the 3 of us sharing the list. I have to make 4 copies (one for each "invester" and one master list), staple and divide the list. I'm finding it may be too much work to continue unless one of them would like to help organize it (I am the school coordinator for girl scouts at my school and a troop leader, and like to volunteer alot at school alot - this is just too much work).

I've shared my successful "cold call words" - I am looking forward to my slower summer schedule to spend with my lists! I still think it's a good thing, but you have to devote time to it!

Any luck yet with the lists

Related to David's Bridal List Participants

What is a David's Bridal List Participant?

A David's Bridal List Participant is someone who has registered for a wedding or event at David's Bridal and has created a list of items they would like for their special occasion. This list can include items such as wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and other wedding accessories.

How do I become a David's Bridal List Participant?

To become a David's Bridal List Participant, you must first create an account on the David's Bridal website. Once you have an account, you can then create a wedding or event and add items to your list.

Can I share my David's Bridal List with others?

Yes, you can share your David's Bridal List with others through email or social media. This is a great way to let your friends and family know what items you would like for your special occasion.

Can I make changes to my David's Bridal List?

Yes, you can make changes to your David's Bridal List at any time. Simply log into your account and make any necessary updates or additions to your list.

How do I purchase items from a David's Bridal List?

To purchase items from a David's Bridal List, simply click on the item you would like to purchase and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. You can also visit a David's Bridal store and bring a printed copy of the list to make your purchases in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleyispampered
  • California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies