• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the heartwarming new Hallmark commercial?

In summary, the new Hallmark commercial is the one where the mom is trying to get the little guy to say, "Merry Christmas!" At the end, the grandma says, "He said, 'Merry Christmas.'" The look on the grandpa's face is absolutely priceless!
raebates
Staff member
I'm in love with the new Hallmark commercial. It's the one where the mom is trying to get the little guy to say, "Merry Christmas!" That part is adorable. At the end, the grandma says, "He said, 'Merry Christmas.'" The look on the grandpa's face is absolutely priceless!

After so many truly horrendous commercials this year, I love this one. I think I'll contact Hallmark and commend them.

I haven't seen that one yet. There are a few commercials that bring tears to my eyes.

Oh I love that one too Rae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be a 5 thing!!! LOL!!!

Okay, I love that one too. And there are several commercials this season that I have really liked - a lot of the Kay Jewelry commercials are really good I think. BUT.....

my all time favorite commercial is several years old (we lived in Germany for several years and only got the Armed Forces Television which doesn't have commercials, so when we got back to the states we watched the commercials more than the tv shows :p ) . I think it a slimquick commercial - the one where the woman says "he's fat and happy and I'm fat and unhappy, so we started eating salads instead of fries and this is what happened to him (the little cartoon guy figure gets really skinny) and this is what happened to me (the little cartoon women figure only loses weight in her breasts)" And then she says "Now nobody's happy"

That just kills me, cracks me up every time.

I also like the Carnation instant breakfast commercial with the woman trying to give the baby elephant a bath in a small tub.

I'm not a big tv watcher, in fact, we don't even have a tv in our living room, we prefer our 105 gallon saltwater fish tank. Well, I was off work today, and was working on a migraine so I went up to the bed room to lay down and turned on food network. I saw that hallmark commercial for the first time, and busted out laughing when I saw grandpa's face!

Its soo true though, at least in my expirences, females in general are better able to understand little kids then males.

Thanks for sharing this, I had forgotten about the commercial til now, and I can still see his face in my head and I'm sitting here chuckling to myself.

I like that one, too (yes, the Grandpa face is classic), but for some odd reason I like the musical house one better - you know, where even the snow dances! Makes me smile everytime, especially when Mom and daughter share a look.

What is "My Embarrassing Confession" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"My Embarrassing Confession" is a popular blog series on the Pampered Chef website where consultants and customers share funny and relatable stories about their experiences with Pampered Chef products and parties.

How can I submit my own "My Embarrassing Confession" to be featured on the Pampered Chef website?

You can submit your confession by filling out the form on the "My Embarrassing Confession" page on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to include all the details of your experience and any photos or videos that go along with it.

Can I remain anonymous if I share my "My Embarrassing Confession"?

Yes, you can choose to remain anonymous when submitting your confession. Just make sure to indicate this in the form and we will respect your privacy.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to submit a "My Embarrassing Confession"?

No, anyone can submit a confession as long as it relates to Pampered Chef products or parties. We love hearing from consultants, customers, and even guests at Pampered Chef parties!

Are there any guidelines or restrictions for "My Embarrassing Confessions"?

We ask that all submissions are respectful and appropriate for all ages. We also reserve the right to edit or reject submissions that do not align with the values of Pampered Chef or could potentially harm our brand or consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies