• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a consultant for Pampered Chef? Share your success stories!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking supplies. To become a consultant, you can sign up on their website or through an existing consultant and receive a starter kit with everything you need. Being a Pampered Chef consultant has many benefits such as flexible hours, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn extra income. One success story as a consultant includes helping a customer plan and host a bridal shower, resulting in multiple orders and new customers. Balancing being a consultant with other commitments can be challenging, but it can be managed by planning ahead, setting specific work hours, and involving family and friends.
minirottie
Hello everyone. I've been lurking a few days but not posting and so I'm officially saying hello today. I'm Kristen, in Omaha, NE. Got my new kit on Saturday-oh Christmas in September :love: and doing my first show next Tuesday. Have another booked, 2 more tentatively and I'm going to hold an Open House/Grand Opening just before my 30 days are up. Have one potential recruit who is a friend of mine, so I feel very positive about this.

I've been selling MK for the last 16 months, though truly I don't invest much in it...it's not as much a passion of mine as cooking is-I tend to do a lot of fundraisers with it instead. Love the products but I've never even held one show. I feel much more excited about Pampered Chef and I hope that excitement creates success!

Welcome to CS & your new online cluster!!

Welcome! You are going to love this business and this website! I'm originally from Council Bluffs (right across the Missouri River for those who may not know) and am now living in North Texas - in what part of Omaha are you?

Thanks y'all!!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Welcome! You are going to love this business and this website!

I'm originally from Council Bluffs (right across the Missouri River for those who may not know) and am now living in North Texas - in what part of Omaha are you?

I'm in Midtown/Dundee area. I've been here 5 years now. I'm a native of Georgia (with 10 years in New York and Rhode Island). I only go over to CB to see concerts at Harrahs :) How long have you been gone from the area?

Congratulations on starting your new business & welcome to CS!

Your info sounds familiar, are you on Fertility Friend?

minirottie said:
Thanks y'all!!

I'm in Midtown/Dundee area. I've been here 5 years now. I'm a native of Georgia (with 10 years in New York and Rhode Island). I only go over to CB to see concerts at Harrahs :) How long have you been gone from the area?

I've been in Texas for almost 20 years now - I went to college in South Dakota, where I met my hubby, and his work brought him down here.... So I've actually lived in Texas longer than I've lived anywhere else - kind of weird to realize that. :D

Congrats again on starting your business - enjoy it!

Hi! I'm new, too--- and so excited about your first shows! Wahoo! way to set some great momentum for yourself! I hope your shows go great, and welcome to PC and CS! If you've been lurking, you already know how great this site is!

Sheila said:
Congratulations on starting your new business & welcome to CS!

Your info sounds familiar, are you on Fertility Friend?

My name is pretty unique I guess ;) I was on there until late 2007 or early 2008. Are you still there?

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking supplies. Our products range from cookware and bakeware to cutlery and kitchen gadgets.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef is easy! Simply sign up through our website or through an existing consultant. Our starter kits include everything you need to get started, including catalogs, order forms, and training materials.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef consultant! Some of the most popular include flexible hours, the ability to work from home, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn extra income. Plus, you get to share your love of cooking with others!

4. Can you share a success story from your time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had many success stories. One that stands out is when I helped a customer plan and host a bridal shower with our products. The bride-to-be loved the gifts and ended up booking her own party, resulting in multiple orders and new customers for me.

5. How do you balance being a Pampered Chef consultant with other commitments?

Balancing being a Pampered Chef consultant with other commitments can be challenging, but it is doable. I find that planning ahead and setting specific work hours helps me stay organized and focused. I also involve my family and friends in my business, which makes it more enjoyable and less stressful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Jennifer L
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Collins