• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen HO's YouTube Clips? - My Email Designs

In summary, the newsletter mentioned that there are videos about how to cut a chicken on You Tube. Some of the videos are shady or weird, and the feature does not put all the videos from HO together.
babywings76
Gold Member
So have you gone on to You Tube and seen the clips HO has been talking about?I just got my mid-month newsletter from My Email designs, and it includes a little blurb about the You Tube things. So I clicked on the link and watched how to cut a chicken. It was a good video. The bad thing is that the following videos to view that were related on the right side were all shady or weird videos made by people trying to bad mouth PC or scam consultants. I'm very leery of directing my customers to watch the ones made by HO, because then they may click on the other ones. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Has anyone gone on to see these? It also doesn't put all the ones from HO grouped together, you have to sift through the junk ones.I'm not very experienced with You Tube. Is there a way to view these in a different grouping set?

babywings76 said:
Has anyone gone on to see these? It also doesn't put all the ones from HO grouped together, you have to sift through the junk ones.

I'm not very experienced with You Tube. Is there a way to view these in a different grouping set?

I also watched the same one you did...cutting chicken. Then I saw some other videos there, clicked on one, and it was some gal claiming to be a professional DS expert who could help you give your business a bang. Well, I saw part of that and cut it off short as it was quite "primitive" and did not appear to be very professional. I closed out of it as I had no more time, but I would not know how to sort thru the "good" ones from PC and skip the rest.

yeah, i dont like the feature... not one bit!

I haven't sent it to my customers, but when I look at it myself I use this link: YouTube - PamperedChefVideo's Channel

It gives all the PC videos in one place, and when you click on a video, on the right it links to all the other PC videos before the "related videos"

I actually like the one featuring the santoku knife and how he mentioned it was supposed to be heavy so you can cut through cookie dough and it remined me that at our shows we could use this as a selling point with all those dough recipes that we have, like ham pinwheels and cheesy bacon bites etc...:chef:

1. What is "Have You Seen HO's YouTube Clips"?

"Have You Seen HO's YouTube Clips" is a YouTube channel created by Pampered Chef consultant HO (short for Host Only). She shares her favorite kitchen tools and tips, as well as delicious recipes and meal ideas.

2. How often does HO post new videos on the channel?

HO typically posts new videos on her YouTube channel once a week, usually on Fridays. However, this may vary depending on her schedule and availability.

3. Are the recipes and meal ideas on "Have You Seen HO's YouTube Clips" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes and meal ideas shared on the channel can be made with any kitchen tools or products. While HO does feature some Pampered Chef products in her videos, she also includes alternative options or suggestions for non-Pampered Chef users.

4. Can I request a specific recipe or kitchen tip to be featured on the channel?

Yes, HO loves hearing from her viewers and is always open to suggestions and requests. You can leave a comment on her videos or send her a message through her social media channels.

5. Is there a way to purchase the Pampered Chef products featured in "Have You Seen HO's YouTube Clips"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through HO's personal website or by hosting a Pampered Chef party. She also includes links to the products in the description box of her YouTube videos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies