• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Made Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss?

In summary, to make Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pasta, lemons, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh parsley. You can use any type of pasta, but penne or fusilli are recommended. The total preparation and cooking time is approximately 30 minutes. You can substitute chicken with other proteins and the recipe is suitable for meal prepping, with a storage time of up to 4 days in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer.
lacychef
This recipe is awesome!! I bought a portable burner at Walmart just since my host last night wanted to do this recipe. It uses lots of tools, was super easy, and everyone LOVED it! It tasted great...just had to share!
Oh, it's in the current season's best:D

IT IS SO AWESOMELY FAMULOUSLY YUMMY!!!!!!!! Can you tell I like it? I love how easy it is and how you can put tons more veggies than it calls for and it still tastes great! And, kids love it!And I love my portable burner!

That sounds amazing! I love trying out new recipes and it's even better when they are easy and use tools that are easily accessible. I'll definitely have to give this one a try. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad it was a hit with your guests! :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss?

To make Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pasta, lemons, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh parsley.

2. Can I use a different type of pasta for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a pasta shape that will hold the sauce well, such as penne or fusilli.

3. How long does it take to make Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss?

The total preparation and cooking time for this recipe is approximately 30 minutes.

4. Can I substitute chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute chicken with shrimp, tofu, or even chickpeas for a vegetarian option. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Is this recipe suitable for meal prepping?

Yes, Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss is a great recipe for meal prepping. You can make a large batch and store it in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
feather18
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kate0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies