• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Recipe for Curly Pasta & Chicken Toss?

In summary, there are plenty of delicious and simple main dish recipes for beginners, including one-pan chicken and vegetable stir-fry, slow cooker beef stroganoff, and lemon garlic shrimp scampi. For those with dietary restrictions, there are also options such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb recipes. Many of these recipes can also be easily scaled up to feed large families or for meal prepping. For those short on time, there are quick and easy options like one-pot pasta primavera, honey mustard glazed salmon, and instant pot chicken tacos. And yes, Pampered Chef products can be used to make these recipes, with recommendations available on their website or through a consultant.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I don't have the main dishes cookbook and was looking for the recipe for the Curly Pasta & Chicken Toss.
Would anybody have it that they are willing to post.
TIA
Leslie

here you go!

Attachments

• Curly Pasta and Chicken Toss.doc
    25 KB · Views: 319
Thank you Thank you

1. What are some easy main dish recipes for someone who doesn't have a lot of cooking experience?

We have plenty of delicious and simple main dish recipes that are perfect for beginners. Some popular options include our one-pan chicken and vegetable stir-fry, slow cooker beef stroganoff, and lemon garlic shrimp scampi. We also have a variety of step-by-step recipe videos and cooking tips on our website to help you along the way.

2. I have dietary restrictions. Can you recommend any main dish recipes that cater to specific dietary needs?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of main dish recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. You can easily filter our recipes on our website by dietary preference to find the perfect recipe for you.

3. I have a large family to feed. Are there any main dish recipes that can be easily scaled up?

Yes, many of our main dish recipes can be easily scaled up to feed a large family or for meal prepping. Our slow cooker beef and broccoli, sheet pan fajitas, and baked honey garlic chicken are all great options for feeding a crowd. You can also use our handy recipe scaling tool on our website to adjust the serving size and ingredient measurements.

4. I'm short on time. Are there any quick and easy main dish recipes I can make?

Definitely! We have a variety of main dish recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, perfect for busy weeknights. Our one-pot pasta primavera, honey mustard glazed salmon, and instant pot chicken tacos are all delicious and time-saving options.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make main dish recipes?

Absolutely! Many of our products, such as our stoneware baking pans, cookware, and kitchen tools, are specifically designed to make cooking easier and more efficient. You can find recommendations for which products to use with each recipe on our website or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized product recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
feather18
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
raebates