• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Chicken Pasta Toss: A Delicious Hit at Yesterday's Show!

In summary, the Italian Chicken Pasta Toss is a dish that contains chicken breast, pasta, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. It takes approximately 30 minutes to make and can be customized with substitutions to fit dietary preferences. The best type of pasta to use is a short and sturdy shape like penne or rotini. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I made the italian chicken pasta toss at yesterday's show. WOW everyone fell in love. Need less to say everyone bought the cookbook also due to the dish and the strawberry spinach salad from the same book. A must try even for your family. Very quick and tasty!!!:thumbup:

Thanks. I'll have to give it a try! I'm doing a 30 Chicken Parmesan at a show on Friday. It came out yummy at home. We'll see how it works as a demo now.

let me know I did the 30 min chick today as a trial for a show on the 16th. Would like to spice it up a little. That sounds great!!

That Italian Pasta toss is very good. My husband is not pleased with the one dish meals, but he liked that. I have not made it for a show though, was it a good demo? I was thinking it was time consuming to make at home, but not sure. It has been a while since I made it.

which cookbook is the pasta toss in?

Oh good, I am glad top hear it is delish! I have been toying with the idea of making it but I cook for a very picky crew! Thanks for posting!

Is this recipe from the 29 minute cookbook??? I don't have that one yet...I really need to get it.

no it is in the casual cooking book. It was not to bad to demo I did the veggies ahead of time and saved a few to demo then asked for people to help so they could use the cookware. Some did most looked through the other cookbooks b/c of sale. Got a booking though for use of cookware.

does anyone have that recipe? i dont have that cookbook!!

What ingredients are in the Italian Chicken Pasta Toss?

The Italian Chicken Pasta Toss contains chicken breast, pasta, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.

How long does it take to make the Italian Chicken Pasta Toss?

The Italian Chicken Pasta Toss takes approximately 30 minutes to make from start to finish.

Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipe to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta or swap out the chicken for tofu or shrimp.

What type of pasta works best for this dish?

The best type of pasta to use for the Italian Chicken Pasta Toss is a short and sturdy shape like penne or rotini. This allows the pasta to hold onto the sauce and other ingredients well.

Can I make the Italian Chicken Pasta Toss ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Italian Chicken Pasta Toss ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. Simply reheat it in the microwave or on the stovetop before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenf
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
Replies