• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard about the meals at PC's Leadership Agenda?

is Atlanta), so I'm looking forward to this year's meals where we're not sharing a kitchen with others. I'm all about the gifts!
cookinkaren99
Has anyone heard what meals PC is doing?
Just trying to plan a little

No Dinner???Thurs. Lunch
Fri. Breakfast & Lunch
Sat same

No Dinner this year Just for upper level.
I can't remember....Has it always been no Dinner?

There has usually been a dinner. Was there a speaker last year at dinner? I seem to remember that. And kind of falling asleep. Kind of a bummer that there's no dinner this year. :(

Cost the same???Leadership cost the same?? & no Dinner???

cookinkaren said:
Leadership cost the same?? & no Dinner???

The cost may be the same but if attendance is down, that might be a factor. Not sure but it is what it is... we are on our own for dinner.

Aren't we always on our own for dinner at National Conference?

Well, we've never had a lunch buffet before conference before. That's new. We had speakers last year...2 ladies from Canada. I remember they talked about hosting their own show and how fun that was.

They are really shaking things up! I am looking forward to it! However, I have too many things to focus on right now to be getting ready for Leadership. I need $490 still to get Miami. With the 2 shows I have to submit I still need $126! That's sad! They are still collecting orders and I have a show on Sunday so I am not at all worried about Miami at this point. I am a little concerned about hitting my team $4k. With my shows in the toilet I don't have my sales to bail us out. I need my team members to each submit at least $500 this month. We'll see what happens!

the lunch buffet on day 1 and snack bag on day 3 have taken the place of day 2 dinner.

We had a call with our NED today... she mentioned that her downline is going to get together Friday for a pizza dinner because she wants us all together so we can go over the *mind blowing* things we are going to hear on Friday. She's such a TEASE!!!!! Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

Cool!! I can't wait to hear the mind-blowing stuff!! I liked the dinner, but it'll be nice to have those lunches too. I just remember that my first or second Leadership was when the Executive Cookware came out and we had the small little saucepan waiting for us at our seats at dinner! How cool was that?!! I love all the freebies and I just can't wait.

pamperedbecky said:
Cool!! I can't wait to hear the mind-blowing stuff!! I liked the dinner, but it'll be nice to have those lunches too. I just remember that my first or second Leadership was when the Executive Cookware came out and we had the small little saucepan waiting for us at our seats at dinner! How cool was that?!! I love all the freebies and I just can't wait.

Yeah, that was in Atlanta. On the day I arrived I came down with some kind of bug. I was sick as a dog the whole time. I missed just about everything. I did venture out for a few meals and general sessions, but my friends all said I looked so bad to go back to bed!! At the dinner they were like, "I've never seen a black person turn green and you are green, girl!"

Chef Kearns said:
Yeah, that was in Atlanta. On the day I arrived I came down with some kind of bug. I was sick as a dog the whole time. I missed just about everything. I did venture out for a few meals and general sessions, but my friends all said I looked so bad to go back to bed!! At the dinner they were like, "I've never seen a black person turn green and you are green, girl!"

I'M ALL ABOUT THE GIFTS!!!

Sandra -- I was totally sick through the Atlanta Conference as well... it was miserable! And then... my flight home got in a 1am... I had a fever and felt horrible and just wanted to get into bed and my parents forgot to pick me up like they said they would. I called them and they were in bed. I sat and cried in the baggage claim! It was SO pathetic!

This year is going to ROCK!

looking forward to the time to see others..and maybe having more dinners on our own will allow for more opportunities to bond/network with others we don't get to see that often..at least that is my positive spin on it ;>

Well, I got food poisoning last year (told my dh the only thing worse than Cincinnati in Jan. was Cincinnati coupled with food poisoningb) and wound up missing most of leadership. So I don't remember the speaker. This year should be great with Belinda.

Nanisu said:
Well, I got food poisoning last year (told my dh the only thing worse than Cincinnati in Jan. was Cincinnati coupled with food poisoningb) and wound up missing most of leadership. So I don't remember the speaker. This year should be great with Belinda.

Oh geez. Was it at that meal? A different one? That's a bummer!!!

What is the Leadership Agenda?

The Leadership Agenda is a set of goals and priorities that guide our company's leadership team in making decisions and setting direction for the business.

Who creates the Leadership Agenda?

The Leadership Agenda is created by the CEO and other top executives in collaboration with department leaders and employees across the company.

How often is the Leadership Agenda updated?

The Leadership Agenda is reviewed and updated on a quarterly basis to ensure that our goals and priorities align with the ever-changing needs of our company and industry.

How does the Leadership Agenda impact employees?

The Leadership Agenda drives the direction and focus of the company, which ultimately affects all employees. By aligning our efforts with the Leadership Agenda, we can work together towards achieving our goals and driving success for the company.

Can employees contribute to the Leadership Agenda?

Yes, we value the input and ideas of all our employees. We have various channels, such as surveys and town hall meetings, where employees can provide feedback and ideas that may be considered in the creation or updating of the Leadership Agenda.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • cmdtrgd