• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Active Team Building: Rules & Strategies for Success

In summary, active team building is a process that involves engaging team members in fun and challenging activities to improve communication, collaboration, and overall team dynamics. It is important because it helps to build trust and improve relationships among team members, promotes creativity and problem-solving skills, and enhances overall team performance. Some examples of active team building activities include scavenger hunts, escape rooms, and team sports. To ensure success, it is important to set clear goals, promote equal participation and open communication, and provide a safe and inclusive environment. The success of active team building can be measured through factors such as improved team communication and productivity, as well as feedback from team members and progress towards team goals.
cookinkaren99
Anyone doing an staying active club with your teams? Took a class at leadership & this was a topic. What would you call it? What would be the rules?

hmmm, sounds interesting. I'd like to hear more abou this.

I would like to know more about this too!

With my recognition program (I'm doing cluster bucks), they get $1 for being on the Action Team (submitting $150+ each month), the SuperStar Team ($2) for submitting $850+ in a month and the Dream Team ($2) if the entire team submits 25 or more shows.

Colleen, I love this! I need to revisit many areas in my business and this sounds wonderful!

Email I sent to my Team (Active Club)JOIN THE ACTIVE CLUB:
When you submit at least "1" show You are a member of the Active Club for that month(TOOT-TOOT)! When You submit shows "3" consecutive months, You'll receive a surprise in the mail??? I Love surprises!!!

Jan. Active Club Members:
Michelle Barringer, Christine Hedrick, Kristie Courtemanche, Tina Browning, Judy Tate(Top in Sales)

(so far)Feb. Active Club Members:
Michelle Barringer, Alisa Beard, Christy Williams, Tina Lilly, Kristie Courtemanche, Jennifer Stogdale,
Judy Tate.
(So far, Top in sales Christy W $940)

Related to Active Team Building: Rules & Strategies for Success

What is active team building?

Active team building is a process of engaging team members in fun and challenging activities to improve communication, collaboration, and overall team dynamics. It requires active participation and promotes a sense of camaraderie and unity within the team.

Why is active team building important?

Active team building is important because it helps to build trust and improve relationships among team members. It also promotes creativity, problem-solving skills, and enhances overall team performance. Additionally, it can help to reduce conflicts and increase motivation within the team.

What are some examples of active team building activities?

Some examples of active team building activities include scavenger hunts, escape rooms, obstacle courses, team sports, and team building workshops. These activities can be tailored to suit the specific goals and needs of the team.

What are some rules for successful active team building?

Some rules for successful active team building include setting clear goals and objectives, ensuring equal participation from all team members, promoting open communication and respect, and encouraging teamwork and collaboration. It is also important to provide a safe and inclusive environment for all team members.

How do I measure the success of active team building?

The success of active team building can be measured through various factors such as improved team communication, increased productivity and motivation, and a more positive and cohesive team dynamic. Feedback from team members and tracking progress towards team goals can also help to determine the success of active team building.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • imported_pckrissy