• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Earned the Hwc Apron Yet?

In summary, many consultants have earned the apron and there are two options to choose from: a pink and black floral one and a retro pink and black one. Some consultants have already received their aprons while others are eagerly waiting for them. Many are excited about the apron and plan to wear it at shows and expos. There is also a bag promotion that consultants are working towards. Some consultants are torn between the two apron options and there is even a discussion about potentially buying a second apron. A new consultant is also excited to earn her apron and bag at the 30 day mark.
luvmytees
5 days to go!
How many have earned the apron & which one did you choose?I'm so excited, especially since I just finished my first 30 days as a new consultant too!
I submitted 2 this week! :sing:

Last edited:
just submitted my 2nd show this afternoon

I submitted my second show on Tuesday. Can't wait to get this!

I submitted my second show last Sunday the 5th. I chose the pink floral one and can't wait to get it!

I earned mine as well and I was wondering how soon they will ship it out.... I choosen the pink and black apron.

I chose the gorgeous pink and black one

I earned mine, too! Submitted my second show yesterday! Can't wait and am super psyched! Pink & black, of course!

I had two catalog shows the first few days of April that I submitted, so i chose the pink/black apron. :D

Closing my 2nd show tomorrow - can't wait to get the floral apron - it's gorgeous!

Waiting to close both of my shows...hopefully this weekend! Congrats everyone....now work on conference & May bag!!!

I got mine in too.

I ordered mine... Now, if I could only think of a use for an apron?

Me, me, me! Cannot wait to get the pink and black one.

I just submitted my 2nd April show about 10 minutes ago!!! & Booked my 3rd May show for May 8!!! I am so excited about the bag & apron!! :-D

I love these consultant promos!!

Submitted my 2nd one yesterday and will get the retro pink & black one.

I really hope they planned for a HUGE response for the pink and black floral apron since it's been the only one mentioned in this thread. I'm sure it's by far the most popular.

I'll be submitting one show today and another on Monday. I've already selected the Damask one. I'm not a big apron person, but I'll be wearing this one at upcoming shows and expos.

I have one submitted and one to go. I have 3 catalog shows, all of which I gave closing dates between the 13 and 15. Hopefully one of them cooperates, or I am going to be one dissappointed consultant. I love the black & pink apron!!!!!!

I wish I had known about this as soon as I signed up. I hope I can buy one later

I'm hoping to. I have one show to close on Monday and a catalog show that will hopefully close on Tuesday... I am cutting it close to the wire!

Show number two is in (and on hold :grumpy:). I selected the half-apron. Loved how it looked when i saw it at Leadership. (The other is drop-dead gorgeous, but I generally don't wear an apron at my shows.)

ME ME ME!! I closed out 3 shows this week and can't wait to receive my pink and black apron!!!!

Congrats everyone who earned it!

Can't wait to get my apron either! My plan is to wear it with black pants and shirt...I'm thinking I'll look tall and slim like the model on CC if I do that!:eek::rolleyes:

I have submitted one show and will submit my second show by the 15th to get my apron! I love the pink and black!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Can't wait to get my apron either! My plan is to wear it with black pants and shirt...I'm thinking I'll look tall and slim like the model on CC if I do that!:eek::rolleyes:

That's my fantasy, too.

I don't wear aprons either Rae but I just HAD to have the pink and black one. I don't even wear an apron at my show since I only have the kit one and I think it makes me look frumpy and lumpy in the middle. I WILL be wearing the new one though :D

Is anyone else here torn between the two???? I love them both and can't decide.If my some far chance someone earns one and doesn't want it, let me know. I would love to have both!

I just submitted my two shows for the apron! Yipee! I wanted to show my husband what it looks like but I forgot CC is down. Bummer!

DessertDivaFL said:
I just submitted my two shows for the apron! Yipee! I wanted to show my husband what it looks like but I forgot CC is down. Bummer!

Here you go! Now you can show him what it looks like!

Attachments

• cs_09apr.pdf
    221.6 KB · Views: 327
I am a brand new consultant, almost at my 30 day mark. I submitted one show on the 9th and have my second one on the 13th, so I am closing it on the 14th to get my apron. I am so excited about it and the bag. I have two shows that I have to call to get their final date on, so I am pushing the May 1-13 times. I am also doing a booth at a local "indoor garage sale" event in our town. I am a bit nervous about it b/c I have not done this before, but I am reading all I can from this site. I love the help this site offers.
I am going to have an open house sort of show during the Host your own show week. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Buffy

Has anyone received their aprons yet?? I'm sooooooooooo impatient!!!!!!!!!! lol...I can not wait to see the pink & black one!

I received mine today!!! Love it, Love it, Love it! Will be wearing at tomorrow's show!

Awesome to hear that they are on the way. Can't wait.

So Excited to have earned mine! Got in just under the wire!

That's great that we're getting it so quickly!! Yay!! Mine should be here on Wednesday. At least that's what it's saying.

Mine is due to arrive on Tues....:D

When did you submit your qualifying show & when did it come? How do you know it's coming? I'm desperate to get mine!! I submitted my 2nd show on 4/8 and haven't gotten mine yet.

I have checked and it doesn't even showing mine shipped and I was hoping to have it this week for my shows but oh well I am just so excited about receiving it I can't wait for it to arrive.

I submitted my two shows, but did not go to CC to select one, do you think they will send one to me anyway?

BNORCROSS said:
I submitted my two shows, but did not go to CC to select one, do you think they will send one to me anyway?

They will send you one, you just don't get to choose which one. It will be a surprise!:D

Thank you Becky, you are right it will be a big surprise.

Where are you tracking your apron yet? I can't wait to get mine!!!

PamperedSheep said:
Where are you tracking your apron yet? I can't wait to get mine!!!

Me too! I just checked my shipping status but it only has the shows/ replacement parts orders, not my apron yet. :(

I got my second show in just in the nick of time, so I will be getting mine!! YAY!!!! I am going to go check for it now!

Mine says the 21st, but I am hoping it will be here before that!

WAHOOOO!Mine is on the truck for delivery today!:thumbup:That was really fast since the promo just ended Wednesday. They must have had ones that had been earned during the promo sitting there ready to ship ASAP!

Did not earn mine :( I tried getting a catty show to close before the 15th, but I couldn't reach the host.

Mine also will arrive on Tuesday! I am so EXCITED!!!!

MINE IS ON THE TRUCK!!! Cannot wait to get it!

<h2>1. How many people have earned the Hwc apron?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not have an exact number of how many consultants have earned the Hwc apron. However, many consultants have proudly shared their achievements on social media and within our company's community. </p><h2>2. Which Hwc apron can I choose from?</h2><p>We currently offer three different Hwc apron designs: the classic black and white, the colorful polka dots, and the elegant floral. You can choose whichever design speaks to you and represents your personal style the best. </p><h2>3. How do I earn the Hwc apron?</h2><p>To earn the Hwc apron, you must meet specific sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level as a consultant and the current incentives offered by the company. It is a great way to challenge yourself and track your progress as a consultant.</p><h2>4. Can I earn the Hwc apron in my first 30 days as a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, absolutely! We are thrilled to hear that you have just completed your first 30 days as a new consultant. It is a significant achievement, and earning the Hwc apron during this time is a great testament to your hard work and dedication. Congratulations!</p><h2>5. I just submitted two Hwc aprons this week. What does that mean?</h2><p>Submitting two Hwc aprons means that you have met the sales and recruiting goals required to earn the apron twice. This is a fantastic accomplishment and shows your commitment to your business and your customers. Keep up the excellent work!</p>

1. How many people have earned the Hwc apron?

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact number of how many consultants have earned the Hwc apron. However, many consultants have proudly shared their achievements on social media and within our company's community.

2. Which Hwc apron can I choose from?

We currently offer three different Hwc apron designs: the classic black and white, the colorful polka dots, and the elegant floral. You can choose whichever design speaks to you and represents your personal style the best.

3. How do I earn the Hwc apron?

To earn the Hwc apron, you must meet specific sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level as a consultant and the current incentives offered by the company. It is a great way to challenge yourself and track your progress as a consultant.

4. Can I earn the Hwc apron in my first 30 days as a new consultant?

Yes, absolutely! We are thrilled to hear that you have just completed your first 30 days as a new consultant. It is a significant achievement, and earning the Hwc apron during this time is a great testament to your hard work and dedication. Congratulations!

5. I just submitted two Hwc aprons this week. What does that mean?

Submitting two Hwc aprons means that you have met the sales and recruiting goals required to earn the apron twice. This is a fantastic accomplishment and shows your commitment to your business and your customers. Keep up the excellent work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • babywings76