• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Checked Out BargainHuntingMoms.com?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a well-known company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. Their parties are a popular way for friends and family to gather and learn about the products, and they offer a wide variety of recipes specially designed for their products. Pampered Chef also offers a limited lifetime guarantee on all of their products and has a network of knowledgeable consultants who help promote and sell their products.
kaceyleigh2
BargainHuntingMoms.com? I thought of this when I saw Kelly's post about Thomas the Train. She searches the web to find all the best deals, promo codes and coupon codes and posts them all in one place! I have found some really awesome deals on toys for my son! She is on Myspace too. ;)

kaceyleigh2 said:
BargainHuntingMoms.com? I thought of this when I saw Kelly's post about Thomas the Train. She searches the web to find all the best deals, promo codes and coupon codes and posts them all in one place! I have found some really awesome deals on toys for my son! She is on Myspace too. ;)
I have used her site once or twice and she is fabulous!:D You can get a lot of things for cheaper there! Great idea, thanks for posting I forgot about that when I read that thread!

Wow, thanks for sharing! I'm always on the lookout for good deals, especially when it comes to toys for my kids. I'll definitely have to check out BargainHuntingMoms.com and see what kind of deals they have. And it's great to hear that they also have a presence on Myspace - I'll have to give them a follow there too. Thanks for the recommendation!

Related to Have You Checked Out BargainHuntingMoms.com?

1. Has anyone ever heard of Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a well-known company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. Has anyone ever heard of Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, Pampered Chef parties are a popular way for friends and family to gather and learn about the company's products through a cooking demonstration and social event.

3. Has anyone ever heard of Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes that can be found on their website, in their cookbooks, and shared by consultants at parties. These recipes are specially designed to be used with Pampered Chef products.

4. Has anyone ever heard of Pampered Chef warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime guarantee on all of their products. This means that if a product is found to be defective, it can be returned or exchanged for a replacement.

5. Has anyone ever heard of Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are independent sales representatives who host parties and sell products. They are knowledgeable about the products and can provide cooking tips and recipe ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • lindseystar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab