• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have June's Sharp Products Shipped Yet?

In summary, the new changeover boxes with the new catalogs are scheduled to be received by consultants by Aug 1st, and the new sharp items are the pizza cutter and petite paring knife. However, neither Julie nor Jenny are sure what the two items are.
KellyRedHead
Does anyone know when these will be shipped??

Also when do we receive the new change over box with the new catalogs?

Thanks-
Kelly V.

Consultants are scheduled to receive their changeover kits by Aug 1st.

Not sure about other shipments!

Does anyone know for sure what the 2 sharp items are? I thought they would be the 2 new knives. Someone said today that it is the petitie paring and the new pizza cutter. Does anyone know for sure?

Julie - it is the new pizza cutter & petite paring knife. :)

I can't wait for the knives and changover!!! :)

I'm dissappointed it's not the boning knife, but I guess the pizza cutter is more universially usable.

--Jenny L

I told my director tonight that I had heard it would be the pizza cutter instead of the boning knife. She was totally shocked.

We all assumed that it would be 2 pieces of forged, but the promo only said "sharp." All the materials HO had at Conference indicated that it would be the 3" petite paring knife and pizza cutter. However, they did not announce it from stage, probably to avoid negative backlash.

The paperwork we were given all said that the two sharp things are the pizza cutter and petite paring knife and the boning knife is listed in the items in the $1500 level of the June sell-a-thon.

Conferences are all positive by nature. We consultants assume the best and when we assume wrong, naturally we would be disappointed. They didn't want to point that out from the stage - it was bad enough when they announced that the price of catalogs was going up and there was dead silence. They handled it well though - saying "I know" and showing us that our catalogs are equal to or less than those of other DS companies like Longerberger and Creative Memories.

I got my changeover kit today...still waiting for my freebies! :D

BethCooks4U said:
Conferences are all positive by nature. We consultants assume the best and when we assume wrong, naturally we would be disappointed. They didn't want to point that out from the stage - it was bad enough when they announced that the price of catalogs was going up and there was dead silence. They handled it well though - saying "I know" and showing us that our catalogs are equal to or less than those of other DS companies like Longerberger and Creative Memories.
I agree - HO generally does a good job pointing out the positive. And I can see why they wouldn't over-explain the 2 sharp products before the product intro. Because if people knew ahead of time that one was a redesigned product and not a new one, they may not have tried as hard to earn it.

I would have. I'm a sucker for the latest PC products.

Me too, FREE is FREE no matter what it is!

heat123 said:
Me too, FREE is FREE no matter what it is!
HELLO!!!:cool: Free is FREE!!

They did tell us the value so we did know that much! (I thought one of them would be a different color tomato knife.)

BethCooks4U said:
They did tell us the value so we did know that much! (I thought one of them would be a different color tomato knife.)
I must have missed the $ value on something.

But I also agree- if it's free and I don't have to buy it to have it in my kit, that's better!

I know the boning knife is more valuable monetarily but I think I will get more use out of showing off our new pizza cutter and the petiteparing knife - Although I would lke to explain why we needed a petite paring wehn we already ahve a paring knife

Chef_2_Four said:
I got my changeover kit today...still waiting for my freebies! :D

My FedEx guy told me today that there is a huge Pampered Chef order waiting at the FedEx loading dock that will ship tomorrow. Hopefully it's our freebies. :rolleyes:

The Sell a thon boxes were supposed to be released tomorrow. That's the info Beth got from HO.

Kathytnt said:
I know the boning knife is more valuable monetarily but I think I will get more use out of showing off our new pizza cutter and the petiteparing knife - Although I would lke to explain why we needed a petite paring wehn we already ahve a paring knife

Our paring knife blade is very "wide" in comparison to most paring knives. Now, I have been using paring knives for YEARS and I know *how* to use one. The first time I used our paring knife, I put it straight into the pad of my thumb! (it was a nice clean cut since they are so sharp!:p )

Needless to say, I am happy we have the new petite paring knife. I have also had customers that did NOT buy the paring knife cuz they thought the blade was too wide. I did NOT try to talk them into it, since I thought the same thing and then proceeded to cut myself with it!! :eek:

I received my fall paperwork, today. I was pleasantly surprised.

Has everybody received their new forged cutlery and pizza cutter. I haven't gotten mine yet, am I the only one?

Definitely call - you probably should have them by now - I got mine at the beginning of August (and I'm really close to HO).

Related to Have June's Sharp Products Shipped Yet?

1. What are the two sharp products being featured in June?

The two sharp products being featured in June are the Quick Slice and Grate Set and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can you tell me more about the Quick Slice and Grate Set?

The Quick Slice and Grate Set is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to slice and grate fruits, vegetables, and cheeses quickly and easily. It includes three interchangeable blades for different slicing and grating options.

3. What are the benefits of using the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer allows you to enjoy your favorite fried foods with less oil and added health benefits. It uses hot air circulation to crisp and cook your food, resulting in a healthier and more convenient cooking experience.

4. How do I clean and maintain these sharp products?

To clean the Quick Slice and Grate Set, simply rinse the blades and container with soap and warm water. The Deluxe Air Fryer can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth. It is important to always handle the blades with caution and keep them sharp by sharpening them regularly.

5. Are these sharp products safe to use?

Yes, both the Quick Slice and Grate Set and the Deluxe Air Fryer are designed with safety in mind. However, it is important to always follow the instructions and safety precautions provided in the product manual to ensure safe and proper usage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies