• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Gillian Had That Baby Yet!!!!!?!!!

In summary, Gillian had a baby in May. She is a happy and bubbly person, but some people on the site are ugly.
ChefJesssica
Hi Gillian!

Have you had that little baby yet? Hope all is well in Alaska!!:D

Not till May

Subtle.. :)

You know what, that was completely uncalled for. That was just plain ugly. Shame on you for crapping up another thread. :mad: Go away already all of you who can only bring nastiness to this site. Just go already!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvs2sellit said:
You know what, that was completely uncalled for. That was just plain ugly. Shame on you for crapping up another thread. :mad: Go away already all of you who can only bring nastiness to this site. Just go already!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

I am supporting those who were picked on for trying to HELP others. And its just a signature!

Duh... I missed something. I hope everything goes well with the baby.

LOL..sorry on a phone call...HEHE

Nevermind.. I see it. Sorry... blonde moment.

AJPratt said:
Nevermind.. I see it. Sorry... blonde moment.
I didn't..I missed something...I have bearly been on here....so what did I miss.

Did I type something wrong???:(

I only saw the subject, so I thought the question was did Gillian have the baby, and I said..not till May...What is going on?????

Did her date get moved up? I thought it was June? Either way Here's wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

Nope, that's not support. That is ugliness. Support your friends but stop being ugly already.

I'm glad you took the last line of your sig out. That is what was uncalled for, I think.

The last few months are always SO LONG! And with other babies! Its so hard. Hope you are napping!

Jilleysue said:
I only saw the subject, so I thought the question was did Gillian have the baby, and I said..not till May...What is going on?????

It toook me a while too....I think it has to do with the sig but not sure. I don't see why it would upset anyone....it's just letting someone know that they have a friend here.

Jilleysue said:

All of the problems that have been going on with the other threads...and someone was speaking of the nastiness in ChefJessica's signature line (Team Elaine, Team Gillian) ..... you didn't do anything wrong!:)

britishchef said:
I'm glad you took the last line of your sig out. That is what was uncalled for, I think.

It was a little rude, so I took it out. Not that what you said wasn't even more rude. But lets just end it.

How sad that you post it like a big shot then take it off so I look like I am babbling on and on. I have it saved so I know what you posted.

Oops, I didn't see the other part, I thought you were referring to the team parts. My bad - I am staying out of those other threads, I am here to learn about PChef and help others :)

All I saw was team elaine and team gillian

To set the record straight Jessica had in her signature
Retire old man!!!!!

luvs2sellit said:
How sad that you post it like a big shot then take it off so I look like I am babbling on and on. I have it saved so I know what you posted.

Laura, I took off my "retire old man" line once I realized it would offend others,. I figured I was on the ignore list of who it would offend anyway!

Hi Gillian!

Have you had that little baby yet? Hope all is well in Alaska!!

TEAM GILLIAN

RETIRE OLD MAN!!!

ChefJesssica
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ChefJesssica
Find More Posts by ChefJesssica
Add ChefJesssica to Your Buddy List

The above was the first post. Jessica thought twice about her ugliness and removed it.

So Gill, how are ya?? Haven't seen you post lately!! Hope all is well!

This is crazy, Come on....... I can't even keep track of this ridiculous behavior...some of you have me so confused. I am such a happy bubbly person..and this is just so sad to me. I haven' t been typing for days..and to read some of these and in two seconds get confused about someone's signature and a due date......simply just a waste of time.

luvs2sellit said:
Hi Gillian!

Have you had that little baby yet? Hope all is well in Alaska!!

TEAM GILLIAN

ChefJesssica
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ChefJesssica
Find More Posts by ChefJesssica
Add ChefJesssica to Your Buddy List

The above was the first post. Jessica thought twice about her ugliness and removed it.
Wow I never saw it. So if it was removed and noone else saw it why would you POST it so that more commotion starts:confused:

PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS... you know what? This innocent little baby needs our prayers… not this mess. I don't know how I feel about all that has gone on but I'm so saddened by all that has followed. I'm sure that HO will handle this without any of us. I know I don't have to read these posts but I am praying for new recruits someday and I want to bring them to this place... and I clicked on this posts thinking of praying about an unborn child. I've recommended CS to fellow consultants...because of all the blessings and help I have received. I've remained silent through all of this... but I'm just ready to cry. I'm asking for everyone to pull on their big girl panties and just stop. PC is WAY better than all of this... please??????????? ALL OF YOU have blessed me and I need each and everyone of you to keep adding positive things here, making me laugh so hard my sides hurt when I felt like screaming at some host or goofy guest, as well as asking for help and posting your frustrations with this business but I wouldn't blame Greg & Deb if one day... we just lost all of this... communication about this can be done privately if it needs to happen right? Please please please don't be offended by this... I'm not trying to stir the pot... just turn off the burner... If you knew me... you would KNOW that it's hard for me to even post anything that has to do with this kind of turmoil. God has the rights of judgment.

luvs2sellit said:
To set the record straight Jessica had in her signature
Retire old man!!!!!
That was wrong. I didn't really have an issue with the "team" part, although I'd love to let this go.

But the other is just hurtful and disrespectful. I would like to think whilst things were heated we at least tried not to get too personal. He was standing up for what he believed in. Maybe you should read his blog, and then you'll have more respect for what he has been through. We are lucky he is still alive. Shame on you.

CAmomCookin4U said:
Wow I never saw it. So if it was removed and noone else saw it why would you POST it so that more commotion starts:confused:
Because she looked like a nut for saying something when it wasn't there.

And, quiverfull, I would love for this to go away, but I also have to stand up for what I believe in.

The reason I reposted it was because people were posting in confusion and wondering what I was reacting to. Let me get this straight. Jessica got on another thread and started being ugly, I simply state the fact that it is ugly and I get attacked. NICE!!!

Greg, where are you??? Yet another thread that needs to be shut down.

I understand that part too... but I'm sad beyond words...

{{{{{hugs & Prayers}}}}}}}}Sending LOTS of {{{{{HUGS & PRAYERS}}}}}}}} to Gillian and All our other Blessed Pregnant Cheffers for Healthy and Happy New Arrivals:D :D :D

luvs2sellit said:
The reason I reposted it was because people were posting in confusion and wondering what I was reacting to. Let me get this straight. Jessica got on another thread and started being ugly, I simply state the fact that it is ugly and I get attacked. NICE!!!

Greg, where are you??? Yet another thread that needs to be shut down.

Don't worry... I am here... Although, I may not be the best to have in your corner these days. And you were right, that was ugly.

I was wayyyy confused. This place is getting very stressful. It use to be my place of laughter and joy.
Those of you that have never learned if you can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all...really need to learn because it just isn't fair to those of us to want to be here and use this forum as a place for fun, and joy and a place to get away. Using the tactics of slamming people thru signatures and ongoing insults usually never gets anyone anywhere. It usually only results in people thinking that that is the only way you know how to resolve issues. It is hurtful and hateful and most importantly, people don't forget that more than the first issue that was ever at hand. They remember that name that you set for youself. Trust me, they won't remember what the first issue ever was, but they will remember how either supportive or unsupportive of a person you were.
Treat people how you want to be treated because NO good dead ever goes unpunised. Make people laugh, make people smile and spend each day having people remember you with smile on their face!!!!!!!

Why doesn't the OP (Original Poster) just delete this thread themselves and we forget it happened. I feel like we are little kids fighting with the he said - she said, they having to have Dad (Admin Greg) - although I think he's younger than me! LOL! ...step in and take the toys away.

I am thankful that Greg and Deb provide this forum for us. Please let's respect their efforts rather than having people constantly PM'ing them with complaints and making them step in.

Thank you in advance!!!!

May is a good month for a baby. I love emeralds!

Here is an idea.

If you don't want more ugliness, then do not respond - no one is forcing you to engage in the fight.

The only way to get people to keep acting out is to encourage them with a response. Ignore it/them and usually it goes away.

and I do really like emeralds! :D I posted that before I read the whole darned thread

I like Emeralds too...however I am biased...it's my birthstone...LOL.
yeah that is always my advise...No matter what people write say or do, I kill em with kindness and just ignore...Don't write, don't do anything..because once they see they get no reaction....for some reason, the ugliness...DISAPPEARS...VIOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY! TODAY KINDA GOT TO BE THOUGH...because I can ignore, I just don't lke being confused...LOL

Jilleysue said:
I like Emeralds too...however I am biased...it's my birthstone...LOL.
yeah that is always my advise...No matter what people write say or do, I kill em with kindness and just ignore...Don't write, don't do anything..because once they see they get no reaction....for some reason, the ugliness...DISAPPEARS...VIOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY! TODAY KINDA GOT TO BE THOUGH...because I can ignore, I just don't lke being confused...LOL

that's what I do, especially to my MIL !Drives her crazy :D

Ha Reba! that's too funny. I should try that when she is telling me how "her house was always clean enough to eat off the floors...." I will kill her with kindness and say "I bet you were really good at cleaning the floors so fast, can you show me how you do it?" Then my floors will be as clean as hers!!!!

sillylittlechef said:
Ha Reba! that's too funny. I should try that when she is telling me how "her house was always clean enough to eat off the floors...." I will kill her with kindness and say "I bet you were really good at cleaning the floors so fast, can you show me how you do it?" Then my floors will be as clean as hers!!!!

yup !! whenever my kids start acting up when shes here i'll say "geesh i don't know how you did it with 3 boys"
my BIL's wife gets so mad at me because she "just can't bring herself to do it"
we laugh so much about it.
sometimes i hear my husband saying "oh give it rest reba!' under his breath of course!
hey it makes me HAPPY !!! what can I do :D

sillylittlechef said:
Great come back Dusty. A little reverse Psych on the ole MIL:D

sillylittlechef said:

I used to LOVE it when my EX MIL would say "they didn't act like that when I had them" (referring to my kids) :mad: I wanted to say, "oh, did you want to keep them tonight then?" :rolleyes:

PamperedMelanie said:
I used to LOVE it when my EX MIL would say "they didn't act like that when I had them" (referring to my kids) :mad: I wanted to say, "oh, did you want to keep them tonight then?" :rolleyes:
lmbo Good ole mil's
I called mine the Monster-in-law way before the movie came out.
My ex loved his MIL (my Mommy) more then his own mom (no wonder why she was craZy):rolleyes:
That would be his mom Not mine:)

quiverfull7 said:
PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS... you know what? This innocent little baby needs our prayers… not this mess. I don't know how I feel about all that has gone on but I'm so saddened by all that has followed. I'm sure that HO will handle this without any of us. I know I don't have to read these posts but I am praying for new recruits someday and I want to bring them to this place... and I clicked on this posts thinking of praying about an unborn child. I've recommended CS to fellow consultants...because of all the blessings and help I have received. I've remained silent through all of this... but I'm just ready to cry. I'm asking for everyone to pull on their big girl panties and just stop. PC is WAY better than all of this... please??????????? ALL OF YOU have blessed me and I need each and everyone of you to keep adding positive things here, making me laugh so hard my sides hurt when I felt like screaming at some host or goofy guest, as well as asking for help and posting your frustrations with this business but I wouldn't blame Greg & Deb if one day... we just lost all of this... communication about this can be done privately if it needs to happen right? Please please please don't be offended by this... I'm not trying to stir the pot... just turn off the burner... If you knew me... you would KNOW that it's hard for me to even post anything that has to do with this kind of turmoil. God has the rights of judgment.

I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!
It was finally calm for a few hours. And someone HAD to come in and stir things up again. GROW UP!!!!! And to use Gillian's baby as an excuse to start things up again?!?! DISGUSTING AND SHAMEFUL. If you have negativity - take it ELSEWHERE!!!
WE AR EHERE TO WORK ON OUR BUSINESSES...TO GROW AND LEARN AND SHARE. CUT THE CRAP ALREADY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jilleysue said:
I was wayyyy confused. This place is getting very stressful. It use to be my place of laughter and joy.
Those of you that have never learned if you can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all...really need to learn because it just isn't fair to those of us to want to be here and use this forum as a place for fun, and joy and a place to get away. Using the tactics of slamming people thru signatures and ongoing insults usually never gets anyone anywhere. It usually only results in people thinking that that is the only way you know how to resolve issues. It is hurtful and hateful and most importantly, people don't forget that more than the first issue that was ever at hand. They remember that name that you set for youself. Trust me, they won't remember what the first issue ever was, but they will remember how either supportive or unsupportive of a person you were.
Treat people how you want to be treated because NO good dead ever goes unpunised. Make people laugh, make people smile and spend each day having people remember you with smile on their face!!!!!!!

See why I LOVE having this girl on my team?!?! All hail Jilleysue!!!
I love ya girl!!!!!

jessica_momof6 said:
Here is an idea.

If you don't want more ugliness, then do not respond - no one is forcing you to engage in the fight.

The only way to get people to keep acting out is to encourage them with a response. Ignore it/them and usually it goes away.

and I do really like emeralds! :D I posted that before I read the whole darned thread

I am not fond of emeralds as much as I am of diamonds...so if she has the baby a few weeks early...then it would be diamonds!! Either way - isn't late spring/early summer a GREAT time to have a baby? The weather is just warming up...but you still have time to lose the baby weight to get into bathing suit shape!

Unfortunately it's my Mom that can be the pain!!! :rolleyes: I love her and honor her but man she can drive you crazy, she's big on guilt trips and man oh man she's opinionated and judgemental! Probably why I try not to be and try to stay out of confrontations! Everyone tells me stuff in my family cause they know it won't leave me. Well, it doesn't leave me to them, just to my hubby! Poor man! I've learned to just let it go, she's my Mom and I love and honor her and when I was young my sister and I were her world and she was a good mother! She still is, just hard to deal with at times! My hubby goes crazy when she comes to visit, (she lives far away). He knows she's going to guilt me about moving far away and her not being able to see her grandkids and then he knows I'll have to listen to all the other opinions about the rest of my family! He loves her too, he's been with me since we were teenagers, but he just doesn't understand her:confused: ! His mom is the opposite and she's easy to get along with!:)
I'm so glad I don't have one of "those" MIL's!" I don't know what I'd do!:eek:

dannyzmom said:
I am not fond of emeralds as much as I am of diamonds...so if she has the baby a few weeks early...then it would be diamonds!! Either way - isn't late spring/early summer a GREAT time to have a baby? The weather is just warming up...but you still have time to lose the baby weight to get into bathing suit shape!

I love diamonds:D ...my birthday is in November, ugly yellow topaz.... in the past I had changed it to blue topaz, but now I like to think that I just adopted April's birthstone and prefer diamonds;)

<h2>1. When is Gillian's due date?</h2><p>Gillian's due date is in two weeks, but babies can come at any time!</p><h2>2. Has Gillian had the baby yet?</h2><p>No, not yet! We are all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the little one.</p><h2>3. How is Gillian feeling?</h2><p>Gillian is feeling great and is excited to meet her little bundle of joy.</p><h2>4. Are there any updates on Gillian's pregnancy?</h2><p>As of now, everything is going smoothly and Gillian is taking good care of herself and the baby.</p><h2>5. Will Gillian be taking time off after the baby is born?</h2><p>Yes, she will be taking a few weeks of maternity leave to bond with her new baby. However, she will still be available for any urgent matters.</p>

Related to Has Gillian Had That Baby Yet!!!!!?!!!

1. When is Gillian's due date?

Gillian's due date is in two weeks, but babies can come at any time!

2. Has Gillian had the baby yet?

No, not yet! We are all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the little one.

3. How is Gillian feeling?

Gillian is feeling great and is excited to meet her little bundle of joy.

4. Are there any updates on Gillian's pregnancy?

As of now, everything is going smoothly and Gillian is taking good care of herself and the baby.

5. Will Gillian be taking time off after the baby is born?

Yes, she will be taking a few weeks of maternity leave to bond with her new baby. However, she will still be available for any urgent matters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab