• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone tried creating a cookbook on Tastebook?

I have used Blurb.com for my family cookbook. It was very easy to use and the finished product was great. They also offer a lot of options for customization, such as adding your own pictures and recipes. I would definitely recommend them!
itsjustCarla
I found this website (tastebook.com) where you can create your own cookbooks.....was wondering if anyone has ever used this website?? I watches all the videos; it looks amazing and the prices look really reasonable.

I've been wanting to create a cookbook of my mom's and grandmother's recipes and this would be a beautiful way to do it. Was hoping for some testimonials first.

We have done this for fundraisers for school there are many around ,even ones that you don't haveto come up with alot of recipes they will for you

Morris Press Cookbooks, I have started to put one together---I stopped only because my husbands Italian grandmother's handwriting / scribble / abbrevations were so hard to read. But Morris Press sends you an entire kit and cookbook samples so you can do it yourself or have them do it for you. I recommend them!

vwpamperedchef said:
Morris Press Cookbooks, I have started to put one together---I stopped only because my husbands Italian grandmother's handwriting / scribble / abbrevations were so hard to read. But Morris Press sends you an entire kit and cookbook samples so you can do it yourself or have them do it for you. I recommend them!

I have used Morris Press for our church's cookbook fundraiser, but never in smaller quantities. The Tastebook gives the opportunity to print just one book.

I am making a Taste Book for my sister's birthday. So far so good. I'm loving it -- I've added some PC recipes and my epicurious recipes (bon appetit) as well as a FEW originals.

MandyK said:
I am making a Taste Book for my sister's birthday. So far so good. I'm loving it -- I've added some PC recipes and my epicurious recipes (bon appetit) as well as a FEW originals.

Awesome!! Do you upload your own recipes and pictures from your computer? How long does it take??

Ooooooo I'm full of questions now. LOL

Blurb.com is the best! With them, you can do cookbooks, picture books, trip logs, pretty much any kind of book you want, with hard cover or soft. (I did a family cookbook w/ pics of family throughout) It came out awesome- in the true sense of the word!

cookin to the top said:
Blurb.com is the best! With them, you can do cookbooks, picture books, trip logs, pretty much any kind of book you want, with hard cover or soft. (I did a family cookbook w/ pics of family throughout) It came out awesome- in the true sense of the word!

Thank you so much for this!!! I too want to put family picture throughout - that's why I wasn't sure about TasteBook.

Are they reasonable and high quality??

Wow! Great timing for this thread. I am working on a cookbook for my MIL's side of the family.

Also, before Mom passed away, she had started to write her story and never got to finish it, but thought it would make a great present for my brother (and me!) for Christmas to have bound into a book what she did get done. I could add pics too, which would be great!

Thanks....... :)

itsjustCarla said:
Awesome!! Do you upload your own recipes and pictures from your computer? How long does it take??

Ooooooo I'm full of questions now. LOL

I have cut and paste my own recipes in and have uploaded pictures as well. It is really fast. What's not fast is me -- I want to fill up a book and can;t get all the way there!

You can order the book uncompleted and you;ll get page credits to do at a later time.

1. What is a Tastebook?

A Tastebook is a personalized cookbook that you can create using Pampered Chef's online tool. It allows you to choose your favorite recipes and organize them into a beautiful, customizable book.

2. How do I create a Tastebook?

To create a Tastebook, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Tastebook" tab. From there, you can select your desired recipes and customize your book with photos and text.

3. How many recipes can I include in a Tastebook?

You can include up to 50 recipes in your Tastebook. This includes both Pampered Chef recipes and your own personal recipes.

4. Can I edit my Tastebook after I've created it?

Yes, you can make changes to your Tastebook at any time. Simply log into your account and click on the "Tastebook" tab to access your book and make any desired edits.

5. Can I order multiple copies of my Tastebook?

Yes, you can order as many copies of your Tastebook as you'd like. You can also make multiple versions of your book with different recipes and designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom