• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Tenderloin in the DDB: Has Anyone Else Tried It?

Mine took about 10 minutes total. Mine was already seasoned with herb seasoning. Did it get rubbery at all? My microwave is pretty hot, so I hardly EVER use it on full power.I'll try that next time. No it wasn't rubbery, and it was juicey, just not something I would cross the street for.Tweaking it up will make it great though. Now that I asked HO, maybe they will work on something.I've talked to parent doing the sports curcit with us and they are very interested.I've made it & found that the unseasoned ones work better. This way you can add your own seasonings & brush
mombird4
I made a turkey tenderloin in the DDB, and it turned out eatable. I had wrote HO about this to find out if they had tried it, but they had not. I would like to know if anyone else has tried this? Mine was already seasoned with herb seasoning. Cooked 10 rested 10, cooked 5 rested 5, cooked 5 rested 5. Will season it mine own way next time. It was a 2lb. tenderloin, and maybe I wouldn't have had to cook it so long it I did it all at once. :confused: The pork I cook 1 1/2 lbs. in 15. Was a real life saver during baseball playoffs! Thanks for any input you can give me.:)

What if you tried to cook it on a lower power? Like 80% power for 15 mins, then check it?

Did it get rubbery at all? My microwave is pretty hot, so I hardly EVER use it on full power.

I'll try that next time. No it wasn't rubbery, and it was juicey, just not something I would cross the street for. Tweaking it up will make it great though. Now that I asked HO, maybe they will work on something. I've talked to parent doing the sports curcit with us and they are very interested.

I've made it & found that the unseasoned ones work better. This way you can add your own seasonings & brush the top with a tiny bit of our garlic oil & sprinkle a little paprika on the top as well. You probably didnt realize it was cooked because it doesnt change color like the pork. Thats why the paprika should give it color....HTH

I was using the pocket them. Looking for 165. I will try your idea along with Kelly's

Also- you may want to look for 160 temp, then let it rest for 5-10 minutes. The carryover heat should raise up to the 165 for you...

HTH

mombird4 said:
I made a turkey tenderloin in the DDB, and it turned out eatable. I had wrote HO about this to find out if they had tried it, but they had not. I would like to know if anyone else has tried this? Mine was already seasoned with herb seasoning. Cooked 10 rested 10, cooked 5 rested 5, cooked 5 rested 5. Will season it mine own way next time. It was a 2lb. tenderloin, and maybe I wouldn't have had to cook it so long it I did it all at once. :confused: The pork I cook 1 1/2 lbs. in 15. Was a real life saver during baseball playoffs! Thanks for any input you can give me.:)

I have! We love them drizzled with olive oil then use the BBQ rub and cook 10 minutes (just like the pork, just use turkey). I usually do 2 at a time, so 12 minutes. Good!

Related to Turkey Tenderloin in the DDB: Has Anyone Else Tried It?

What is the DDB in the turkey tenderloin recipe?

The DDB stands for "Double Dutch Broiler," which is a specific type of broiling method used in the recipe. It involves broiling the turkey tenderloin on both the top and bottom racks of the oven for perfectly cooked and juicy meat.

How long does the turkey tenderloin need to cook in the DDB?

The cooking time for the turkey tenderloin in the DDB will vary depending on the size and thickness of the tenderloin. However, as a general guideline, you can expect it to take approximately 30-35 minutes to cook through.

Can I use a regular broiler instead of a DDB for this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use a regular broiler if you do not have a DDB. However, the cooking time and method may need to be adjusted slightly to ensure the turkey tenderloin is cooked to the appropriate temperature. It is recommended to use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.

What other ingredients are needed for the turkey tenderloin in the DDB?

In addition to the turkey tenderloin, you will also need olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary for seasoning. You will also need a baking sheet and a broiling pan or wire rack to cook the tenderloin on.

Can I use this recipe for other types of meat?

While this recipe is specifically designed for turkey tenderloin, you can certainly use the same method for cooking other types of meat, such as chicken or pork. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and check for doneness with a meat thermometer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • sandilou
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • FromMaria'sKitchen